Raga 26th AT-Yeh Ishq Haaye. - Page 86

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by Shawty_sweetnes

If CVs wants to save Sangini that old woman has to go, almost everyone despise her!

Not only the old woman, her son , too!

I assume either Ram or Ratnesh or both.😕😕

The part in Hindi: How many days do we have to bear them (Mr PBI and his mother).😉
Originally posted by Artemis678

Oh really. that's good. but I loved the promo where RG were walking in a hall watching love story unfold. where Abhay threw G in a room and she came out wearing bride clothes. I loved that one. just RG's part only.

Totally loved that promo, RG part was so awesome, all those beautiful pics, very nice, I'm wondering why there isn't any new promo as yet?

Yeah both of them have to go, I don't know Mel for how long we have to bear with them.

When Dancing Ke superstars starting?

Btw, what happened to today's written update?

I Hate Ram's Mother So Much.

I'm suspecting Ram but that's too obvious and we haven't seen Ratnesh in a while, it could be him, remember he was in jail for some crime.                       

I Hate Ram's Mother So Much.

Oh Nici, even I hate her and I hate her more now because of the way she demanded that pendant from G. R will never make G give up that pendant, that's a special gift.

Originally posted by Shawty_sweetnes

Oh Nici, even I hate her and I hate her more now because of the way she demanded that pendant from G. R will never make G give up that pendant, that's a special gift.

R should slap her real hard, perhaps then she might get some senses in her brain, but for me she is a lost case.😡😡😡😡

DKS will begin right after DID Doubles.But dont really know  when.😕😳
Yes Even I wanted to slap her in the face. nasty old hag.
Mel and Ria. GN Sweeties. see you both tomrrow.

Mel and Ria. GN Sweeties. see you both tomrrow.

GN meri Sweety Nicim, khayal rakhdoon, meethi ir RaGalisious dreams!