Raga 26th AT-Yeh Ishq Haaye. - Page 83

Posted: 13 years ago
I will cheer for our group too. and Mel who has been showing up late for the past three days.
Originally posted by Shawty_sweetnes

She feels sorry, she knows her brother's position and still she said nothing to that witch. Expected better from her.

That's what I am saying, she's characterless. i know it's difficult as she's newly married, but Ram's mother doesn't deserve to be tactfull with her. She needs a shock treatment to make her understand that she has crossed the limits.
Originally posted by Artemis678

I will cheer for our group too. and Mel who has been showing up late for the past three days.

And Mac who has vanished from the forum.... I just hope she's ok !
Originally posted by Darine1980

When I watch former epi, I notice the change in R's character is shocking !

Yep Dar, there is a drastic change in the character of Rudra, it's almost unbelievable, People do change, Rudra rocks! He's so unpredictable and that character is very dear to me, I love Rudra.

Yeah Beth just not showing up anyway for two weeks. wonder what's keeping her away.

Hope Mac is ok too, I miss her!

Yep Dar, there is a drastic change in the character of Rudra, it's almost unbelievable, People do change, Rudra rocks! He's so unpredictable and that character is very dear to me, I love Rudra.

Yes, we all that this show was so promising at the beginning and was messed up then, but it's and will always be dear to me also because of MIK and Binny jodi.

Hope Mac is ok too, I miss her!

Yes me too !!!

Girls I don't what happening with Mac, I pmed her but no reply, hope she is alright, Anyways getting late for my classes, I'll be back later to catch up with Melly, later girls! Hope you are here too Dar, we need to keep this AT moving.