Raga 26th AT-Yeh Ishq Haaye. - Page 80

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by Shawty_sweetnes

Hey Nici, welcome!

@ Dar, I didn't join it as yet because I don't have a profile on FB, have to create an account first, I will do that during the weekend, I had an account but not anymore.

I understand... you know I had one that I've banned. But I have reopened one just for Sangini......
Mel has posted a lot of video there, from former and recent epi. She did a great job, I must say!
I sped most of my time there, there's a lot of people who supports Sangini, but we need more people.
I find it strange that neither Binny or MIK have commented on the rumors of Sangini to go off air.
I lost the lost the game I was in the pyaar Kii Forum. but iam not sad. iam happy I have enjoyed the game and made lots friends cause of it. so iam cheerleader now.(:
Originally posted by Darine1980

I find it strange that neither Binny or MIK have commented on the rumors of Sangini to go off air.

Yeah, Binny neither MIK didn't even mention anything like that, in an article Aditti said she doesn't know anything about that. She haven't heard any rumors, it's strange.

Originally posted by Artemis678

I lost the lost the game I was in the pyaar Kii Forum. but iam not sad. iam happy I have enjoyed the game and made lots friends cause of it. so iam cheerleader now.(:

Which game Nici?
Don't know what CVs have planned for us 🤔
That's means the news about Sangini going off Air was Fake.

Dar, what are your predictions for next week? Plz

PKYEK World Cup Game. it was really fun. but iam head cheerleader for my team now. (:

Nici I hope that news is fake!