Raga 26th AT-Yeh Ishq Haaye. - Page 78

Posted: 13 years ago

MIK looks so handsome, I can't take my eyes off him, and He is super duper hawt! OMG, He's so dashing. Like he is getting more handsome day by day.

Originally posted by Shawty_sweetnes

Tell me about it, the way he stares at her, she's a married woman for god sake!!                

G has dropped Revathy at home and when she was about to leave, firstly, he told her to stay with them, she refuses as it was late. Then her saree was hanged up on the door, she wanted to remove it, but he says he will remove it.... G was standing from the back, he took his time to do so, and was staring at her .. that was so yuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkk !

MIK looks so handsome, I can't take my eyes off him, and He is super duper hawt! OMG, He's so dashing. Like he is getting more handsome day by day.

Yeahhhhh;.... that's MIK !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah he will hide it, they might threaten him about his family, or they might threaten him that they will kill G or something.

They should kidnapp Ram's mother and kill her. I have no objection. What say????? Edited by Darine1980 - 13 years ago
I am wondering who is the Boss?
Originally posted by Darine1980

They should kidnapp Ram's mother and kill her. I have no objection. What say?????

That would make me so happy!! What a brilliant idea hun.

Btw Dar, I love your profile pic

It's the first track I don't like in Sangini

Ram's mothe rmust be beat up and killed. And Ram becomes so annoying !

I am wondering who is the Boss?

I'm wondering that, it could be Ram because he is the only one that wants to rid of R so that he can get G.     

Ram's mothe rmust be beat up and killed. And Ram becomes so annoying !

Dar, I don't like this track too.

Another brilliant idea!! Kill her,  Ram is so annoying and the way he stares at G, I felt like just slapping him.