Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Darine1980 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
In today's precap, they 've shown that G was reluctantly ready to give her the pendant, but R has stopped her.
OMG this pendant is so special for RG, I'll be disappointed if the old witch will get it.... hopefully not!!! I am sure R will never allow this, he didn't want G to give to his sister so.... no chance for the witch to get it!

-Ria- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Darine1980

I am doing great....
Don't understand one thing.... why don't everybody tell her NOOOOOOOOOOOO?????

That's good to hear.

Even I can't understand that, she is manipulating everyone and is very demanding, why they can't say no to her? She is controlling each and everyone of them.

-Ria- thumbnail

In today's precap, they 've shown that G was reluctantly ready to give her the pendant, but R has stopped her.

OMG this pendant is so special for RG, I'll be disappointed if the old witch will get it.... hopefully not!!! I am sure R will never allow this, he didn't want G to give to his sister so.... no chance for the witch to get it!

I know, that pendant is so special to RG, R will never allow that, he bought that gift with so much love for his Sangini, he will never make G give up that…. Hate that woman so very much!!

Darine1980 thumbnail
Of course she's tking advantage of the situation as nobody stops her.
RR was right yesterday, it looks like they're going to buy a groom. It's totally nonsense. I understand that R wants the best for his sister, but it's too much. He should throw her out of their house.... to make her understand that they can find someone better than her cheap Ram for her sister.
-Ria- thumbnail

I'm scared for Rudra now because he will be in big trouble, those goons won't spare him, he will be in huge trouble and I think he will be reluctant to tell G about it.

Darine1980 thumbnail
Ram's character becomes so digusting...... he litteraly drools over her!!! yuckkkkkkkkkkkkk !!!
Darine1980 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shawty_sweetnes

I'm scared for Rudra now because he will be in big trouble, those goons won't spare him, he will be in huge trouble and I think he will be reluctant to tell G about it.

He'll hide the matter from her;.... OMG don't knwo what will happen to him!!! They'll threat his family, I am sure!
-Ria- thumbnail

Of course she's tking advantage of the situation as nobody stops her.

RR was right yesterday, it looks like they're going to buy a groom. It's totally nonsense. I understand that R wants the best for his sister, but it's too much. He should throw her out of their house.... to make her understand that they can find someone better than her cheap Ram for her sister.

Yeah she is more than taking advantage!

R should never agreed to her demands, I know he loves his sister but that's not good for her martial life because that witch will take advantage of his sister………….

-Ria- thumbnail

Ram's character becomes so digusting...... he litteraly drools over her!!! yuckkkkkkkkkkkkk !!!

Tell me about it, the way he stares at her, she's a married woman for god sake!!                

-Ria- thumbnail

He'll hide the matter from her;.... OMG don't knwo what will happen to him!!! They'll threat his family, I am sure!

Yeah he will hide it, they might threaten him about his family, or they might threaten him that they will kill G or something.