Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Ria- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

Ram's mom like she doesn't have any manners, I know she is upset that jewellery is   fake but that's no way to behave, she is getting worse day by day.

OrientalDancer thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shawty_sweetnes

Girls did Binny tweeted anything about taking part in dancing ke superstars? I want her to confirm that news.

Hi Ria  Hun, missed you.🤗

Sorry to dissappoint ypu, she didnt tweet nothing in relation to Dance Ke superstars.😭
-Ria- thumbnail

Originally posted by: OrientalDancer

Hi Ria  Hun, missed you.🤗

Sorry to dissappoint ypu, she didnt tweet nothing in relation to Dance Ke superstars.😭

Missed ya too Melly!

I hope she tweets about that soon, I would love to see her in that show. I know it will difficult for her but she is a fighter.

OrientalDancer thumbnail
I hope she participates ther adn would love to see her dancing to this song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KKY9iysEM9c&hd=1
-Ria- thumbnail

I love that Rudra means sooo much to MIK, he totally loves that character and he is trying his best to improve the ratings and save the show, Binny too, I love them both, MIK is a wonderful human being, wish them all the best.

OrientalDancer thumbnail

I love that Rudra means sooo much to MIK, he totally loves that character and he is trying his best to improve the ratings and save the show, Binny too, I love them both, MIK is a wonderful human being, wish them all the best.

He is really a sweetheart!  Hope the Cvs will listn to him or us and save us from this you know whom duo.🤔
-Ria- thumbnail

I hope she participates ther adn would love to see her dancing to this song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KKY9iysEM9c&hd=1

Me too,😊

Great song choice Mel.

OrientalDancer thumbnail

Me too,😊

Great song choice Mel.

😳

I hope we get to see her performing to that song.She would be mindblowing in it. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jDeVw9RXvu8&hd=1
-Ria- thumbnail

He is really a sweetheart!  Hope the Cvs will listn to him or us and save us from this you know whom duo.🤔

Me too

They should listen to him because so far they haven't been successful with any track and they badly need advice. MIK is portraying Rudra so he knows what is required.

Btw, in one article Aditti said the don't anything about the show ending, she haven't heard any rumors like that.

OrientalDancer thumbnail
I assume , he doesnt like Rams mom , too. I mean the character not the actress.😆