Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

OrientalDancer thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: Shawty_sweetnes

Girls, I have a friend, well he is married and he is totally in love with Binny, he said he doesn't care if his wife is angry but if he got a chance he would love to marry Binny, he said she is so beautiful, he can't take his eyes off her. Lol!! He's totally crazy.

😆Would love to know what Binny would say, i think , she would say, he should be happy with his wife.

Girls  write to Zees webside that G should tell Ram clearly that she loves her husband!I  bombard them.😆
-Ria- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

I want Abhay to come back, that will be a good thing for Pihu, she will have someone in her life. Honestly I don't want her between RaGa.                            

SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Ok I will. cause Ram And Gauri. No Way. Rudra and Gauri all the Way.
OrientalDancer thumbnail
Thats  what i wrote to Zee as a feedback:

Please end this stupid Ram track!!!We cant bear to see him and his nonsense mother more!
We love Gauri, but what did you made out of her???  Please we want out strong and smart Gauri back!!!  She should tell Ram clearly that she loves her husband and that she doesnt feel anything for him!
we want romantic moments between RaGa and stop  showing this idiot Ram and his mother , please!They are the reason why TRPs are low.Please end this Ram track this week or next week.
And please  bring someone else in pihus life, so she wont be an obstacle between Rudr/Gauri!!!

we love Sangini too much!!!But the whole Padma Chachi and Ram track made it ubearable to watch!!!

Greetings Sidika

-Ria- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Very Nice Mel, I love that u wrote to Zee, they should listen to us and they should try to get at better track other than this Ram track, i would love to see G telling Ram that she loves her husband, that would be so nice rather than G pretending that she doesn't know anything.

Anyways Janus,   got 2 leave now, till tomorrow, GN and sweet dreams, TC!

OrientalDancer thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shawty_sweetnes

Very Nice Mel, I love that u wrote to Zee, they should listen to us and they should try to get at better track other than this Ram track, i would love to see G telling Ram that she loves her husband, that would be so nice rather than G pretending that she doesn't know anything.

Anyways Janus,   got 2 leave now, till tomorrow, GN and sweet dreams, TC!

Gn meri pyaari Ria, khayal rakhdo, meethi or RaGalicious sapna!😆😃
SilverBell thumbnail
Great Job. Mel thats the way. I will write mine soon.
SilverBell thumbnail
we should write to zeetv at least once a day.
OrientalDancer thumbnail

Originally posted by: Artemis678

we should write to zeetv at least once a day.

I have given feedback on their webside and emailed them , too.😃😃😃
SilverBell thumbnail
Mel there somthing I want tell you. I saw the 500th AT in the DMG Forum. it's so cool. I can't belive that ATs can reach 500.