Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
Rai No I don't like sangini anymore. just long as ram and his mom are there I won't watch it. iam sorry.
-Ria- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Agree with u totally Nici, we like Vikas but not his character as Ram, we are bashing Ram and not Vikas.

-Ria- thumbnail

I totally understand Nici, I don't blame u at all, when u don't like a certain track, it's really hard to enjoy the show.

OrientalDancer thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shawty_sweetnes

Agree with u totally Nici, we like Vikas but not his character as Ram, we are bashing Ram and not Vikas.

To admit, what would be my reaction to Ram , if someone from my fave actors like Ejaz Khan or Shabbir Ahluwali would have played the role? Would i hate Ram so much, too?Cause i like Vikas, but he is not my fave actor.😕😕😕
-Ria- thumbnail

Do u girls really think that Pihu is positive? I still think she have feelings for Rudra.

SilverBell thumbnail
Yes that's true. Girls the Cvs are hell bent on ruining Sangini and Choti Bahu. since the production house is the same.
SilverBell thumbnail
That's right Vikas is not my fav actor. but in sangini oh god. Leave Ram leave Ram.
OrientalDancer thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shawty_sweetnes

Do u girls really think that Pihu is positive? I still think she have feelings for Rudra.

If she knows what real love is, then she will definatly leave Rudr and not create more problems for him.

In KKHH  Anjali loves Rahul, but she knows that he loves Tina, so she doesnt confess and leaves him, so he is happy with his love.I mean Anjali  knew the meaning of true love.G knew that, roo, she was ready to marry Champu and  "leaave " R.
SilverBell thumbnail
Hmm Yes G was ready to marry Champu. but Sanjog had other ideas for G. so She finally got Married to the person she loves the Rudra.(:
OrientalDancer thumbnail
Originally posted by: Artemis678

Hmm Yes G was ready to marry Champu. but Sanjog had other ideas for G. so She finally got Married to the person she loves the Rudra.(:

I know  , Nici, but i ment this way, that she new that R could had only been happ with P.Thats why she left.If P loves R , but yet in the true sense, then she should leave him, cause he got over her.