Raga 26th AT-Yeh Ishq Haaye. - Page 60

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by Artemis678

Yes Mel I remember. um Mel what if beth bashes Rudra in our group? iam sure she will. ):

There is  a   warning, she has to follow them!😃  I wrote if someoe bashes RaGa/Iqbi and sangini gets banned!!!And RaGa stands  for Rudr /Gauri and not the idiot and Gauri.😉
Rules are there for a reason and should be followed. iam proud of you Mel. you are great leader of our Group. love you.
Originally posted by Artemis678

Rules are there for a reason and should be followed. iam proud of you Mel. you are great leader of our Group. love you.

I love you , too, Nici, but i am not a good leader, cause i bash Ram and his mother.Although the group is for RaGa nd Sangini lovers, perhasp Ram/his mother have fans and will get hurts , when i bash them.

Hello Jaanus, did u girls like today's epi?

Ram when he confessed his love for G, I was so angry, Did he think that G will leave R and go 2 him?

Originally posted by Shawty_sweetnes

Hello Jaanus, did u girls like today's epi?

Hi Ria, to be honest: not really!

I felt so disgusted to see Ram in RaGas bedroom!

Mel, I'm so sorry that I didn't join the group as yet but u see I don't have an account on FB, I had one but not anymore, but I will join as soon as I have another account.

Mel no don't think like that. yes iam sure that ram and his mom has fans. but you are not bashing Vikas you don't his character in sangini. that's the difference.

Same here Mel, I feel so angry at Ram, poor Revathy, she is trying so hard 2 please him, I kinda feel sorry for her.

Originally posted by Shawty_sweetnes

Mel, I'm so sorry that I didn't join the group as yet but u see I don't have an account on FB, I had one but not anymore, but I will join as soon as I have another account.

No Problem, Ria Hun, take your time!🤗

Nici, I know, but i am thinking about, if i would hate Ram , if someone else would habe played it???😕😕😕

Ria, i assume he confessed to G so she might feel guilty and avoid getting romantic with R??😡😡😡
Edited by OrientalDancer - 13 years ago