Raga 26th AT-Yeh Ishq Haaye. - Page 57

Posted: 13 years ago
Okay, i am abck again.  I really hate this stupid Ram track!!! We should write Zee , that the TRPs were low because of that idiot and his mother!!!😡😡😡
No Darine iam not watching the show. I hate track this track.
Girls just give feed back  on Zee TVs side, that this Ram track should end!!!  we got to know, why the TRPs were low, its because of Ram and his mother!!😡😡😡
What TPRs are low again?. that's zeetv gets for killing the wrong person. when they should have killed of Ram.
Originally posted by Artemis678

What TPRs are low again?. that's zeetv gets for killing the wrong person. when they should have killed of Ram.

No, i mean why it was low.But if they show this *** too much , then it will definatly get low again.
I don't like that P will stay with RG and Ram and his mother are becoming really annoying.
Originally posted by Darine1980

I don't like that P will stay with RG and Ram and his mother are becoming really annoying.
#

I am fine, Darine and how are you?

Honestly earlie i used to enjoy Sangini, but after this P/ABhay aka PC/Ram track everything  has changed.I cant enjoy it anymore.😭😭😭
I am fine Mel.... I have to look after the coming epi, but for the moment, I don't like the current track.

What about Ram confessing his love for G?

Until now, he has just no got the guts to mention the word love and now, he dares to enter RG's room and says I love you to her. Just can't beleive it, disgusting !
Edited by Darine1980 - 13 years ago
EWW. Ram really needs 2 slaps from G Now.