Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

OrientalDancer thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Sorry girls, had some problems with my pc and connection!

I have twittered both Iqbal and Binny,  about the rumour of the cancellation.We have to wait and see , if qe get e response from them.
-Ria- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

What can we do to save Sangini? We are trying but Mona got a harsh reply from Zee. Looks like they will not back down from their decision.

Anyways I have 2 go now; I will try my best to be here as often as possible. GN and sweet dreams, TC!

Btw, any news about Mac? I'm worried about her.

Darine1980 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Artemis678

Wow Thats great Darine. iam gald you back. cause it was kind loney in This AT without you.

😳 You're so sweet Nici 🤗
-Ria- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I can't wait to hear what MIK will say about that sad news, I hope he say that it's all rumors, keeping my fingers crossed.
Darine1980 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shawty_sweetnes

What can we do to save Sangini? We are trying but Mona got a harsh reply from Zee. Looks like they will not back down from their decision.

Anyways I have 2 go now; I will try my best to be here as often as possible. GN and sweet dreams, TC!

Btw, any news about Mac? I'm worried about her.

She's busy with her exams I guess ! Ok Riia, hope to catch up with you tomorrow inshAllah !
Darine1980 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shawty_sweetnes

I can't wait to hear what MIK will say about that sad news, I hope he say that it's all rumors, keeping my fingers crossed.

I hope it's just rumors.... I hate Zee 😡😡😡!
SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I wish and hope sangini won't go off Air. cause it started last year. it can't end like this. I will completely stop watching zeetv if that happens. I hate zee. why are they doing this?
Darine1980 thumbnail

OH yes the CVS chose the wrong way with Ram's wedding BUT it Was Abhay who made all happen.

I don't like the way they've vegun the new track. That's was so fast..... I wished to see RG to get a good explanation about their lies.... They have just skipped these parts as they wanted to get rid of it ! I really hated it !
Darine1980 thumbnail
Originally posted by: OrientalDancer

Sorry girls, had some problems with my pc and connection!

I have twittered both Iqbal and Binny,  about the rumour of the cancellation.We have to wait and see , if qe get e response from them.

I hope they will... One of them at least !
Darine1980 thumbnail

I wish and hope sangini won't go off Air. cause it started last year. it can't end like this. I will completely stop watching zeetv if that happens. I hate zee. why are they doing this?

ZEE TV SUCKS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THAT'S WHY !