Frequent Posters

Darine1980 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Hey Nici, how are u?
SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
The series is good but the CVS Need to END Ram's Character. it's just so anyoying seeing him and his wicked mother.
OrientalDancer thumbnail
Its ssssoooo boooorrrrriiiiiiiiiiiiingggggggggg  without Sangini!!!!!
SilverBell thumbnail
Yes it is. I hate it when friday and the weekend. but iam still I watch YIH and PYKYK on YouTube.
OrientalDancer thumbnail
Originally posted by: Artemis678

Yes it is. I hate it when friday and the weekend. but iam still I watch YIH and PYKYK on YouTube.

I am rewatching those RaGalicious moments, performances and Binnys  performances.
SilverBell thumbnail
That's good. and if zee has end a show then WHY NOT GEETA. it's very boring. and the ratings are very low.
-Ria- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Hey Jaanus!

There r some other shows that have less ratings and trp than Sangini, why they chose Sangini? They could have choose some other show than Sangini, this is really disappointing news, I hope we have a couple months more of it. If Sangini ends I will miss Binny so much.

By the way I'm sure that Binny will have many offers coming her way, so let's keep our fingers crossed. Another thing I love her with Iqbal and I just can't imagine her acting with someone else.

-Ria- thumbnail

Girls, I'm very worried, this Ram track brought bad luck for Sangini.

Trp increased because last week was so good, they have to show more of the lead pair, leave out Ram!

SilverBell thumbnail
Hi Ria. Yes you are right Ram's character Needs to be killed off. his character is killing the show. I don't end so soon.
-Ria- thumbnail
Hey Nici, How are u? Yeah Ram is killing this show, for the first time i saying this.

I couldn't agree more Mel, It's so boring without Sangini, just imagine what will happen when this show ends, Plz, Ohh god, don't end this show yet, Iqbal and Binny got the best chemistry onscreen, they are the best couple on television. It's just bad storyline, its all CVs fault.