Frequent Posters

SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
No I didn't. what page is it on?
desikimsam thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I agree that Pihu will now be positive and as for Monday I believe that Pihu will start living there (from my observations she seem to have been living at the back or somewhere at the side of Raga's home), therefore after 3months living close by she should not be a problem.
I do believe that she might be the one to help Revathy.
OrientalDancer thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Artemis678

No I didn't. what page is it on?

Didnt she send it to you? Its called "the Interloper and The gentleman".

Sam, i agree that there should be no probelm for her staying in RaGas house, but why everyone looked so shocked?πŸ˜•
desikimsam thumbnail
Don't mean to be mean or bring back the past but if u were to trace the entire PC track and misunderstanding, the reason for Ram being so attracted to Gauri, etc it will all lead to Pihu. Therefore I think that whatever prob  Rm and his mom will create, and i'm sure something will happen, she should be the one to help fix the prob. What u guys think?
SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
That's true. Abhay did all of this for pihu. and he died. so his plan worked. cause that loser Ram still likes Gauri. and maybe Pihu will sort out this mess.
OrientalDancer thumbnail
Originally posted by: desikimsam

Don't mean to be mean or bring back the past but if u were to trace the entire PC track and misunderstanding, the reason for Ram being so attracted to Gauri, etc it will all lead to Pihu. Therefore I think that whatever prob  Rm and his mom will create, and i'm sure something will happen, she should be the one to help fix the prob. What u guys think?

Yes P should help them , but i  want someone for her, too.I mean she is a changed person and might gets to know what real love is , when the right person appears.

Gauri should stop grovling infront of the idiotic maa-beta duo.😑😑
desikimsam thumbnail

I really hope that Rudra has completely gotten over Pihu.

Edited by desikimsam - 13 years ago
desikimsam thumbnail
Originally posted by: desikimsam

Pihu might find her Sangini while doing her MBA won't that be cool to watch? Then there will be 2 love stories for SSBS to focus on, but they should pay more attention to Raga.

OrientalDancer thumbnail

Yes and   they could use Raunaq ahuja for it again. As a look alike, but with a quite differnet character.πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

And i want that Revathy realisez , what for a 🀬  Ram is and will divorce him.
desikimsam thumbnail
Ohh yes use RA as a look alike and that might jus be a beautiful love story😍. And they should have his character totally opposite to her or now that she has change he should be like her previous character,  that will create interestπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰.