Raga 26th AT-Yeh Ishq Haaye. - Page 32

Posted: 13 years ago
Hey Mel thanks so very much for the suggestion. As for the FB page will definately check it out. Got to go now so TC and GM God's will we'll chat 2mrw again Bye for now.
Originally posted by desikimsam

Hey Mel thanks so very much for the suggestion. As for the FB page will definately check it out. Got to go now so TC and GM God's will we'll chat 2mrw again Bye for now.

GN Sam, take care sweet and Ragalicious dreams!
Loved the Raga  scenes  so supportive and loving with total understanding and mutual trust. Such an endearing couple. Raga rocks.
Whose key was it?  And why everyone looked so shocked in the last part???😕😕😕

Hello Jaanus! How was today's episode?

Originally posted by OrientalDancer

Whose key was it?  And why everyone looked so shocked in the last part???😕😕😕

Sorry I can't help u out Melly, haven't seen the epi as yet.

Btw, how are you?

Originally posted by Shawty_sweetnes

Hello Jaanus! How was today's episode?

Hi Ria Hun,  for me quite confusing.😕😕😕

I am fin.And how are you?
Edited by OrientalDancer - 13 years ago

Mel, I hope this show doesn't end soon, I don't want it 2 ends, i love RaGa, CVs can do much better, they got up their sleeves such talented actors and actresses, they are simply wasting it yaar. One more thing, they got an amazing lead pair that have hot N sizzling chemistry together, what more could they ask for, I'm so disappointed.                                                                          

Originally posted by Shawty_sweetnes

Mel, I hope this show doesn't end soon, I don't want it 2 ends, i love RaGa, CVs can do much better, they got up their sleeves such talented actors and actresses, they are simply wasting it yaar. One more thing, they got an amazing lead pair that have hot N sizzling chemistry together, what more could they ask for, I'm so disappointed.                                                                          

I opened a group on FB for Sangini and Raa lovers.Please join , if you dont have.😳😳😳  If i have enough iusers , i will sned it to Zee.