Raga 26th AT-Yeh Ishq Haaye. - Page 30

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by Shawty_sweetnes

Hey Melly, sorry for the late reply, I don't know what 2 say, I'm disappointed with Sangini now, missed u guys so much!

Missed you, too!πŸ€—

I assume CVs and Zee want stop the show, thats why they making dumb tracks etc.😑😑😑
But my predicition of Ram was so right.He and his mother blame G for their own stuoidity.Hionestly such loosers!

G behavior was strange towards Ram; I mean how can she praise him so much, Mel our prediction came true, Ram turning negative!

I just skipped the part wher she praised him, cause he had this iciotic face as he heard her.He perhaps thinks that she feels something for him.😑😑😑

I'm looking forward for some happy moments between Rudra N Gauri, they deserved all the happiness in the world and i have a feeling RR will turn negative again.

Yeah, when he heard her saying stuff like that, that will encourage him to go ahead with his evil plan.

I'm looking forward for some happy moments between Rudra N Gauri, they deserved all the happiness in the world and i have a feeling RR will turn negative again.

The only part, i loved was, where R hugged G and they laid down and made the light off, but that was all.😭😭😭
Hi guys. "What's cooking".

Well one thing for sure is that I'm really sad...I know that its like a warning or something but I don't want Sangini to go, Love it toooo much.

Well as for Today's episode loved the Raga moments☺️ ... although I wanted more, of course😭.

As if I didn't already, I hate Ram's mom sooo much she really sick (I think that she needs a brain surgery) I'm sure that she persuade her son and like a dumbo will obviously listen to her even if she says "Son go jump of the cliff" πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.

Now that Revathy has an MBA, I know that she has joined Ram's family, but I really hope she has the brain to walk out (I mean her husband pushed her come on they jus got married he could have been a little bit nicer to her.)

I really hope that 2mrw episode isn't disappointing. Want to see some nice Raga moments (and I'm sure that every other Sangini fan would want the same)
Hi Sam, how are you?

I was sad, too. That was one of Sanginis not so good episodes.And the worst thing, G praising Ram and the (sorry) Idiot overhearing that.🀒🀒🀒  I hope that revathy wont take all the bad things , she gets from her husband and saas , silently.She should fight them.
I'm fine.

Agree Mel, but then again you have to look from Gauri perspective, she believe that the past was jus a misunderstanding set up by PC therefore Ram must have gotten over it like she did. And also her experience with him and his mother (again form her pt. of view) was not bad they seem like really nice ppl.

But I want her to see their true colours cause I believe that Ram's mom is a witch in disguise. (Unlike Abhay she does not need a mask πŸ˜†)
Edited by desikimsam - 13 years ago
Originally posted by desikimsam

I'm fine.

Agree Mel, but then again you have to look from Gauri perspective, she believe that the past was jus a misunderstanding set up by PC therefore Ram must have gotten over it like she did. And also her experience with him and his mother (again form her pt. of view) was not bad they seem like really nice ppl.

But I want her to see their true colours cause I believe that Ram's mom is a witch in disguise. (Unlike Abhay she does not need a mask πŸ˜†)

🀣   That made me laugh.

I agree there with g, but she should have  seen a lttle bit of their characters as he wanted to marry here even in an unconcious state.πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•

I thing about to open a group on FB rthat Sangini should not stop and will send it to Zee TV.If i have many users signing on it.
Originally posted by OrientalDancer

🀣   That made me laugh.

I agree there with g, but she should have  seen a lttle bit of their characters as he wanted to marry here even in an unconcious state.πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•

I thing about to open a group on FB rthat Sangini should not stop and will send it to Zee TV.If i have many users signing on it.

When u do jus post me the link girl Zee definately needs a wake up call, I think that some of the heads are sleeping on the job πŸ₯±