Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

OrientalDancer thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: supastar

I'm logging off, will be back in about an hour or so... TTYL!

Okay, Naz.See ya later.
-Ria- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Hey Jaanus, I'm disappointed with Sangini since these past few days.

supastar thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey Ria...

I kinda glad the creative didn't drag the Padma Chachi track for too long, but should at least clear up some ither issues before bringing in another track and take a 3 month leap. For instance, Ratnesh and Jeyraj's whereabouts... I wonder what happened to them?

Saw today's epi... I don't like Ram's mom... She's definately cooking up something.

Poor Revathy... She has no idea what she got herself into. I just hope Rajrani won't put the blame on Gauri for the problems Ram and his mother will bring to the Rawat house later.

Caught another blooper again. Check out part 3 of today's epi... Since when Rudra takes the right side of the bed? 😆

Edited by supastar - 13 years ago
Darine1980 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shawty_sweetnes

Hey Jaanus, I'm disappointed with Sangini since these past few days.

As I said, for me the story is going too fast from yesterday's epi, and I don't like it.
Darine1980 thumbnail
I hoped Cvs have cleared all the misunerstandings and would have shown how R have succeed creating his own company, and how, step by step, things had begun to work well for him. Then how they moved from the room they were iiving in.I would  like RG get romantic for a while, then they should have brought Revathi and Ram's track!
supastar thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Darine1980

I hoped Cvs have cleared all the misunerstandings and would have shown how R have succeed creating his own company, and how, step by step, things had begun to work well for him. Then how they moved from the room they were iiving in.I would  like RG get romantic for a while, then they should have brought Revathi and Ram's track!

👏 I could not say it better.

Like I said before, I'm glad they didn't drag Abhay/PC track further... But they should at least show us what happened within that 3 months, instead of bringing in this new track straight away.

Edited by supastar - 13 years ago
Darine1980 thumbnail
I am tired guys, going to sleep for a while. I'll be back later InshAllah Edited by Darine1980 - 13 years ago
SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Hi Darine Missed you last week.
SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Hi Naz. I wish Ram got Killed Off.
OrientalDancer thumbnail
Why G has tp praise Ram???

Okay i take it bakc, that Ram married  Revathi cause he had not known that  she is Rs sister.For that i am sorry, but he is such an idiot.And his mom is such a witch.😡😡
😡Edited by OrientalDancer - 13 years ago