Sanjog Se Bani Sangini

Raga 26th AT-Yeh Ishq Haaye. - Page 23

OrientalDancer thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
This content was originally posted by: desikimsam

OMG Ram mom can see now? What a miracle.

I think , they get her operated. Like Kajol in Fanaa.
I hope that she doesnt want G as her bahi anymore.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

desikimsam thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: OrientalDancer

I am worried about Revathy.How Ram will torture her? And what Ram will do???๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•

He is going to be such a psycho (like is not already๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†)  and I'm sure that Revathy at first might not even understand the situation and she will jus accept whatever he does to her.
Don't mean to sound mean but I would like for him to be normal at first and only after seeing Raga together, cosyโ˜บ๏ธโ˜บ๏ธโ˜บ๏ธ, should his jealous develop. There's no way Ram could break them, the only thing left to break is Ram ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜กand I'm sure Rudra will do that, I'm also sure that when Revathy knows of Ram's true intention before she breaks there relationship she'll surely give him a slap๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†.
desikimsam thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: OrientalDancer

I think , they get her operated. Like Kajol in Fanaa.
I hope that she doesnt want G as her bahi anymore.

If she wants that she better pray hard cause that ain't going to happen. Besides she accepted Revathy already, well I think so.
OrientalDancer thumbnail
I alradey knew from the first sight of Ram, tahte he is going to be a headache in RaGas life.๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†Cause he seemd toooo perfect.
Edited by OrientalDancer - 13 years ago
desikimsam thumbnail
Mel did you ever see the Craig list killer its a lifetime movie and its based on a true story. The guy was soo perfect and his reality was he was a killer and when the truth was revealed no one could have believed, his fiance left him, in the end he killed himself in jail.

So guess there's no mister perfect and as far as Ram's concern I think that he needs to build a bridge and get over it because if he tries anything stupid he'll only hurt himself Raga is too strong for him.
OrientalDancer thumbnail

Mel did you ever see the Craig list killer its a lifetime movie and its based on a true story. The guy was soo perfect and his reality was he was a killer and when the truth was revealed no one could have believed, his fiance left him, in the end he killed himself in jail.

So guess there's no mister perfect and as far as Ram's concern I think that he needs to build a bridge and get over it because if he tries anything stupid he'll only hurt himself Raga is too strong for him.

No,  i  didnt see it.๐Ÿ˜•  But want to watch it.๐Ÿ˜ƒ
desikimsam thumbnail
Mel it was really nice chatting with you but I got to go now. So GN & TC. God's will we'll chat again 2mrw.
OrientalDancer thumbnail

Mel it was really nice chatting with you but I got to go now. So GN & TC. God's will we'll chat again 2mrw.

Okay Sam, GN, take care, sweet and RaGalicious dreams!
jakr thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Loved the raga scenes , very cute romantic ones not overdone excellent expressions by Iqbi . loved the new house though rented one , especially the bedroom the design was unique. I am shocked to hear that sangini may end soon . But I really dont want that   Such a good show with damn good actors. I hope the new track will get whatever the channel want. pray it runs for some more time.
jakr thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Where is Pihu? she is not shown today. I want to see a positive  pihu with Raga I think she will save them from this Ram ka toofan