I Feel Bad For Arnav As A Father

Posted: 13 years ago

well i am not talking abt piya-arnav here.....well he did break his wife heart and piya is teaching him a lesson...which some extend i agree...though the whole truth is not out yet....but here i am talking regarding is all 3 daughters

bechara arnav....he is a father and he has no clue what is happening in his 3 daughters lives...and what danger they are facing in their lives....

Piya is an accident expert we all know and Arnav is a witness....but he doesn't know that his daughter is madly head over heels in love with a 200 years old vampire name Abhay Raichand.....and also her face resembles the 1918 princess Rajkumari Gayatri Singhi Shivaranjini Maithilli Gaurima Pandher....and all dangers lies because of her face resembles Rajkumari Gayatri Singhi Shivaranjini Maithilli Gaurima Pandher.....

Panchi just suffered a broken heart because of Danish which is a witness by Arnav....but he doesn't know that she is in love with the person whom she hates the most...and its none other than her charming cassanova boss name Siddharth Mehra/Raichand.....he doesn't even know that the person whom his daughter madly in love with is none other than a dangerous vampire who preys on girls.....and have all tricks to woo a girl so that they become his prey....and he is also in quest of hunting his other daughter piya for one good reason because she resembles Rajkumari Gayatri Singhi Shivaranjini Maithilli Gaurima Pandher....and he have killed innocent lives.....in short his eldest daughter life too is in danger...just like his younger one....

Misha who is madly in love with a gay called Shaurya...who can do anything for him...even to act as a wife to her college counsellor Shanker Menon.....

i feel so bad for the father...he is a great father but he doesn't know what really happening in his 3 daughters lives....the 2 daughters(Panchi-Piya) are in love with 2 vampire brothers(Siddharth-Abhay) who have a very deadly past(Rajkumari Gayatri Singhi Shivaranjini Maithilli Gaurima Pandher)....and the other daughter is in love with a gay

and here Arnav thinks that Panchi is working at her office to heal her wounded heart and having professional relationship with her boss Siddharth Mehra/Raichand....Piya is studying hard for future and so does Misha....

he doesn't even have a clue that his 3 daughters have such a complicated lives especially Panchi-Piya dealing with vampires and deadly past.....

by the way Arnav is also in search of vampires and studying vampires....since he have seen one...long ago....his character mainly like Alaric Saltzman from TVD....will he accept Siddharth-Abhay as son-in-laws for his two beautiful lovely daughters Panchi-Piya.....and also a gay for Misha.....

Dobriyals sisters have good taste in love.....they love vampires and gays...😆🤣

one thing is confirmed....Arnav is lucky to have 2 supernatual hot vampires as his son-in-laws...😳😳😳😍❤️
Arnav should know what his daughters r up2, if not Arnav @least Madhu should know or get 2 know what the daughters r up2.....im also wondering what could be the reason why he left sugand n pia ....probably some financial problems or something who knows
Originally posted by MeenaJ

Arnav should know what his daughters r up2, if not Arnav @least Madhu should know or get 2 know what the daughters r up2.....im also wondering what could be the reason why he left sugand n pia ....probably some financial problems or something who knows

yup...i agree...arnav-madhu should know what is happening in their 3 daughters lives....she has already getting clues that panchi is in love.....but with whom she doesn't know...misha weird behaviour is noticable.....piya is normal so she doesn't suspect.....

the parents needs to know what is actually happening in their 3 daughters lives especially panchi-piya because their lives are in great danger because they are dealing with vampires every day and night.....

even i want to know what the truth behind arnav-sugandh seperation....because i could see that arnav loves sugandh alot.....he has his family with him including his wife madhu....but i think he was completely in love with sugandh...maybe they were in love before arnav's marriage to madhu....but due to some circumstances arnav had to leave sugandh...and maybe sugandh left for his happiness...after years she came back...and old feelings arise that made them completely forget themselves and result piya.....

i would really want to know arnav-sugandh-madhu story
^yeah lets see what happens....

^yeah lets see what happens....

thats what we can do...well i love sid and his challenges...but then the rivarly is getting bored now...i want to have soft moments between AbhiYa and SidChi....

every episode revolves around the brothers rivarly....they have sizzling chemistry...i love them...its high time we get our AbhiYa and SidChi dosages...its been long we saw AbhiYa passion and SidChi masti with cool romance...
Originally posted by Mages

yup...i agree...arnav-madhu should know what is happening in their 3 daughters lives....she has already getting clues that panchi is in love.....but with whom she doesn't know...misha weird behaviour is noticable.....piya is normal so she doesn't suspect.....

the parents needs to know what is actually happening in their 3 daughters lives especially panchi-piya because their lives are in great danger because they are dealing with vampires every day and night.....

even i want to know what the truth behind arnav-sugandh seperation....because i could see that arnav loves sugandh alot.....he has his family with him including his wife madhu....but i think he was completely in love with sugandh...maybe they were in love before arnav's marriage to madhu....but due to some circumstances arnav had to leave sugandh...and maybe sugandh left for his happiness...after years she came back...and old feelings arise that made them completely forget themselves and result piya.....

i would really want to know arnav-sugandh-madhu story
i mean it was good they put limits to not going outside alone and all that but they should also focus on what is happening 2 them...cuz remember w/ danish it was only pia n abhay who thought danish was a cheater...but arnav didnt believe and when it was too late madhu came back from her trip 2 consol panchi that too after the truth was out...i think they should be starting 2 be more alert about what is gonna happen in their lives
Originally posted by Mages

thats what we can do...well i love sid and his challenges...but then the rivarly is getting bored now...i want to have soft moments between AbhiYa and SidChi....

every episode revolves around the brothers rivarly....they have sizzling chemistry...i love them...its high time we get our AbhiYa and SidChi dosages...its been long we saw AbhiYa passion and SidChi masti with cool romance...
LOL Sid is just the charm of the show along w/ chandeena ...they are just rocking...i think they should show a scene where they acted as good brothers...

i mean it was good they put limits to not going outside alone and all that but they should also focus on what is happening 2 them...cuz remember w/ danish it was only pia n abhay who thought danish was a cheater...but arnav didnt believe and when it was too late madhu came back from her trip 2 consol panchi that too after the truth was out...i think they should be starting 2 be more alert about what is gonna happen in their lives

i agree completely...this time there should be no delay at all
^yeah hope cvs do that in the future..i mean they are parents after all

^yeah hope cvs do that in the future..i mean they are parents after all

i agree...chand as a father though he is a vampire.....but as a father he knows what is happening in his both sons lives....what are they upto?.....and is somehow trying to control the situation...its high time arnav comes and interfere into his 3 daughters lives before it gets too dangerous....

since sid has already created a good friendship with piya...and he has already made panchi fallen in love with him.....i hope its not too late for him...