Some shockers-Did you Know?

Posted: 13 years ago
Hey guys n gals.. recently found some trivia about KMH. Did you guys know these?

1.  KMH season 1 wasn't Ekta's idea. It was based on a script whose rights she bought to make a movie. But later thought the story was more suitable for a tele serial.

2. KMH was initially to be named Kabhi kabhi isse junoon kehte hai

3. Chetna Pandey was almost finalized for the role according to sources before Kritika came along..

well if u ask me.. its great that they named it kmh later nd not kabhi kabhi.... nd ofcourse nobody can replace kritika as karanz reel/real life girl 👏

Ya i had also read that bt nobody can replace karanika n kritika got finalized wasn't that destiny otherwise may b they would hv never met n fall in lv n then we would not get the best couple together.thanks to kmh lvly name with lvly stars
yupp i knw it.....well its destiny....my fav couple...love dem
yes i did know all these facts.had read them somewhere long back.well its destiny.karan and kritika were meant to be together and kitani mohabbat hai was bound to happen. 😊
ekta was d cupid angel fr karanika.........
it was truely destiny dat made dem together........
isse kehtha hai "RAB NE BANA DI JODI"😍❤️
Have heard it before...it was destined kmh being made wid karan-kritika in lead n karnika falling for each othr......,
Originally posted by pari_15

Have heard it before...it was destined kmh being made wid karan-kritika in lead n karnika falling for each othr......,

absolutely!

Destiny all d way..

They wer MEANT 2 b togethr.. n jus made 4 eachothr! :)

Ohhhhhh........
N yes!!!!!!
Karanika arjuhi alwaysssssssssss rockssssssd
nobody can replace them...........
Luv them........:*:*:*
made 4 each other.................
May they alwaysssss be together n alwaysss keep smiling.....:):):):):):):):):):)4ever....:):):)