Posted: 13 years ago

The real reason behind Katrina Kaif, Vijay Mallya split

Updated on Thursday, March 17, 2011, 17:21

Spicezee Bureau

Mumbai: We all know that how Katrina kaif recently opted out from being the face of Vijay Mallya's IPL team. While the world blamed a certain Ms. Padukone's growing proximity to Mallya junior as one of the prime reason behind Katrina's ouster, recent reports have indicated a different reason altogether.

An insider has revealed to a leading daily that the actress has signed up to endorse a Middle East airlines and one of their clauses in the contract states that she cannot be associated with any liquor brand directly or indirectly.

So now we have the official reason guys. Katrina opted out because of professional reasons and not personal reasons and not because of Deepika.
32 Views and no response? See this is why you don't write positive articles.Now if this article had said Deepika threw Kitty Kat outta the Mallya window for stealing Ranbir, we'd all be jumping with conspiracy theories.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Real reason behind Kat-Mallya split

^ thought, you were talking about this kind make up & split --

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_vCVu21KqZ7Q/TQ4AzGtbKzI/AAAAAAAATxQ/42WDOv6VVf0/s1600/shilpa+shetty+vijay+mallya+kiss.jpg

πŸ˜•

Originally posted by mogliF21

Real reason behind Kat-Mallya split

^ thought, you were talking about this kind make up & split --

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_vCVu21KqZ7Q/TQ4AzGtbKzI/AAAAAAAATxQ/42WDOv6VVf0/s1600/shilpa+shetty+vijay+mallya+kiss.jpg

πŸ˜•

Thats what I thought too. And I can't believe Shilpa went from Akshay to Mallya to Raj...one downgrade after another. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
^
Actually there is an article like that, I wonder why it's not posted...it would definitely get more responses!πŸ˜†
Originally posted by IHeartDeepika

^
Actually there is an article like that, I wonder why it's not posted...it would definitely get more responses!πŸ˜†

WHAT?!!!😲 Itna bhi acchi nahin hai meri instinct..πŸ˜† Staying on here 24/7 has made me think like these namakul reporters. πŸ˜†

So when were Shilpa and Mallya together? 
Edited by Dexterphile - 13 years ago

Not on Mallya Sr-Shilpa, I was talking about articles on how it was Deepika's 'twisted plan' to drop Kat as the Royal Challengers ambassador. I have no idea about Shilpa-Vijay M but I do want to know more πŸ˜†

Originally posted by Dexterphile

So when were Shilpa and Mallya together? 

b4 Anubhav Sinha & after ... dunno, whom she dated after akki! πŸ˜•

Edited by mogliF21 - 13 years ago
I feel like this article is from Katrinas PR. Clarifying why she left the team! She probably left because she doesn't want anything to do with Deepika and her boyfriend!
I thought they split up as in they were dating and then split up πŸ˜†