Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

I think People Misunderstood The Forgive Line

SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 13 years ago
Hi friends,

I read in all topics that people say why Geet forgive Dev, etc.....
U read that in TB article, but didn't u read that it's written situations compel her to forgive Dev, which means that she doesn't forgive him by her choice, but situations force her, Do we know what these situaions, no, then Why to start the blame game?.......
Why we don't just wait and watch?........

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Yazzi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
No offence to anyone but i think everyone has a habit to jump to conclusions on this forum πŸ˜†πŸ˜† we don't even know why Geet is forgiving Dev and here already alot of people have started bashing her left right and center, saying that she never understood Maan and bla bla bla πŸ˜• For everyone here, Maan is the innocent little lamb and Geet is the Devil recarnated πŸ€” she's always wrong, and he's always right  I don't think anyone wants to understand why does she do things she does, why does she say the thing she says, all they know and care about is that Maan is hurt  do they care is Geet is hurting in process? Ofcourse not, because Geet doesn't love Maan, she just wants a father for her baby, and now that she had an MC why should she care about Maan ??? she is utterly selfish, it's always about her, her and her, her misery, her child, it's never Maan this, Maan that. πŸ˜•

I have feeling it's Maan's thought that Geet forgave Dev, if we remember in Indian Paints track, Geet misunderstood Maan for paying Dev's bail by his wish, while it's Daadi who forced him, maybe it's vica versa now and it's Maan who will misunderstand Geet this time for forgiving Dev since he see her coming back with Dev, he might accuse her on forgiving him which leads on her leaving the house.........

If not, in the TB article it says the situations compel Geet to forgive Dev, which means, she is forced to forgive him, not by her choice........
Bul3 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
agree..it might be just that she had to go somewhere with Dev due to some reason(as mentioned in some other article) and Maan sees it and misunderstands that she forgave Dev..well..whatever it would be..lets wait and watch!
swan20 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Zee hun thanks for making this topic....πŸ€—.......but wait & watch is not in fashion here. People prefer to jump to conclusions, bash actors/characters/CVs, make ''i quit'' posts, curse their fate for watching this'' terrible'' show etc......thats more fun na....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Edited by swan20 - 13 years ago
mehraan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

widout the episode being telecasted,,,how can all jump in2 conclusions??? mny times wat articles state is not true.like there was one  MAAN takes 12 days oath prior marraige...was tis shown???? n if by chance geet forgives dev... do we kno wat compels her 2...wats makes her 2 do it??i feel  it has mre to do wid her child she lost n the words wat DAADI said in the hospital..  ..".hamari gunaho ki sazaa.". .sme situations/ memories  must hve irked where she recollects reconsiders n decides 2 forgive...i may be wrong here . or who knos mayb maan misunderstud her while she goes wid dev due 2 emergency tat she must hve forgiven him.......bt then i wuldnt want 2 jump in2 halfbaked news/articles unless n until i dnt watch myself  n judge the reasons 4 it...

Edited by mehraan - 13 years ago
Yazzi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
@temorocks

I won't be surprised if that is the case, both Maan and Geet have vices and virtues, and one of their vices is that they jump to conslusions far too quickly, exactly like some members here πŸ˜†

It could very well happen that Geet actually hasn't forgiven him, but is cordial towards Dev for Dadi Ma, and Maan misunderstands her lack of anger towards his brother as forgivenessπŸ˜•

We don't know what's happening, so we have no right to say all these horrible things about Geet without even knowing what the hell is actually going on, i honestly wish people would just calm down and think before raising their friggen knives and guns
Silentsoul thumbnail
I agree Zee....I think article will not come true............finger crossed........................and not only...that make post on selfish..........Geet.......wiithout even watching episode
sumaiya-kay thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Geet fans have a tendency to jump to conclusions, and its always Geet who is at fault...never Maan because he is perfection personified therefore he is unable to commit mistakes...

Here is a really good post by evasumi and she puts forth her perspectives really well....its a must read for those who can still think rationally when it comes to Maan and Geet....

https://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1639461

Edited by -sum- - 13 years ago
This content was originally posted by: swan20

Zee hun thanks for making this topic....πŸ€—.......but wait & watch is not in fashion here. People prefer to jump to conclusions, bash actors/characters/CVs, make ''i quit'' posts, curse their fate for watching this'' terrible'' show etc......thats more fun na....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

U know what, I much frustrated at something else, not this πŸ˜†

Kitne Mohabbat Hai, showed a kiss, while Geet CVs find exuse to never show a kiss 😭

Is Kitne Mohabbat Hai a prime time show? If yes, then how they say kiss is not allowed on prime time show? They showed a real kiss recently, no camera angle.......