Baba Aiso Varr Dhundo

17th March 2011, Written Update

ghotalaz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Precisely!!!  Continuing on the Ramayan theme, what is Neelam in this serial - Valmiki?  Narad?  A trikaldarshi for this serial? 🤣

Also, Bharti didn't think of Sudha all these weeks or months, but suddenly, in addition to Prakash, Sudha is the other person she's most bothered about?  And yet, in the hospital, instead of delaying the call, she walked out, and Sudha was taken away by Murli.

Well, good for Veena that she wasn't sent to Gau's maayka.  If Gau is freaked out that she has to stay in her sasural regardless of what goes on there, how about this - Murli kick her out, along w/ her hubby?  And speaking of burdens, I'd say Gau is a bigger burden on her sasural than Jhumka or Veena could ever be on their maaykas.  But I'd like Jhumka to elope w/ Dumroo, so that Gau's dreams of marrying her to Murli and making him a joru-ka-gulam is foiled!
AnuPurva thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for update.. I could not watched the episode so reading yesterday's updates..😊.😆