Why only Maan has to always Guilty

maan_sree thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Why always Maan is shown to be wrong...Poor guy he wanted to make his geet come out of the pain...its a human tendensy whenever we see any of the things which are related to the person whom we lost...we tend to remind them and feel bad for them...so tried removing those memories...

Poor fellow always he will be shown has guilty in the show - 

after accident when they had confrontation - he has to say sorry for no wrong 
and now also for a good reason he did something - he has to say sorry
and whatever the future coming also something wrong will happen - and again maan feeling guilty and the great cvs show how maan go behind to say sorry to Geet and we should all see that poor maan...with a guilty

Looks like Geet is always in her own world and see is also not able to see maan's pain
agree one time she said like -  I couldnt saved our baby...thats all

hey guys do you think what geet did is write today and atleast she could have forgiven maan....poor guy holding his ears and saying sorry

Maa DEVI GEET - aap ko kya charan vandan karke sorry bolna hain kya...Poor fellow forgive him

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

delhigirl thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
maan does not need to feel guilty about anything. He has always done things selflessly where geet is concerned. Even if the thought of another baby came in his mind, it was not because of his own needs; but more to give geet a baby to live her life again
smrite thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Well coz show is about geet n she has to b always right whatever she does n maan is always there to b shown guilty.n trash his character I hate cvs for playing with maans character like that.he did every possible thing to b treated like this
neena1 thumbnail

agree, maan is shown as guilty by Geet...

Infinitedreams thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Actually CV's wanna show that Maan is Mahan, so he always says sorry, not cause he is poor....
Anyways this time both are right on their places....What have Geet gone through, it's not easy to forget.....And at this moment, she wants only Maan console.....For her only he is meant to be live.....She is emotionally hurt, and at this time of period Maan should be next of her only.....

Maan is right, cause he loves her, and don't wanna see her in pain, but sometime we have to face these things....Rather than distracting her mind like he did to call her office, he removed things...It would be better that if he involved her in the office work and took her out from the home......

Anyways things happened between husband wife, and after sometime they both will fine...They need some conselour or wise person, who can guide both of them the right way.....

When he said sorry to her in todays episode, by holding his ear, she got melt, and came back in room and slept next to him, cause she knows he wasn't wrong...She said "i am not angry with you, but disapointed".....

At this moment they both need eachother only, they both need to be out from that home for sometime...They both need to talk about baby...And i don't know why people forget that for Geet her baby comes first, she even told Maan at Sangeet night "if some situation comes, where he as to save baby or geet, then prefer to save baby", also she told him "first baby comes in my life then love", so think about the importance....

Yes as a mother, even i can leave my hubby if certain situation comes.....

I am MaanEet fan, and i can't see people just blame one for anything...

Muniza
delhigirl thumbnail

Originally posted by: muniza75

Actually CV's wanna show that Maan is Mahan, so he always says sorry, not cause he is poor....

Anyways this time both are right on their places....What have Geet gone through, it's not easy to forget.....And at this moment, she wants only Maan console.....For her only he is meant to be live.....She is emotionally hurt, and at this time of period Maan should be next of her only.....

Maan is right, cause he loves her, and don't wanna see her in pain, but sometime we have to face these things....Rather than distracting her mind like he did to call her office, he removed things...It would be better that if he involved her in the office work and took her out from the home......

Anyways things happened between husband wife, and after sometime they both will fine...They need some conselour or wise person, who can guide both of them the right way.....

When he said sorry to her in todays episode, by holding his ear, she got melt, and came back in room and slept next to him, cause she knows he wasn't wrong...She said "i am not angry with you, but disapointed".....

At this moment they both need eachother only, they both need to be out from that home for sometime...They both need to talk about baby...And i don't know why people forget that for Geet her baby comes first, she even told Maan at Sangeet night "if some situation comes, where he as to save baby or geet, then prefer to save baby", also she told him "first baby comes in my life then love", so think about the importance....

Yes as a mother, even i can leave my hubby if certain situation comes.....

I am MaanEet fan, and i can't see people just blame one for anything...

Muniza

If baby was most important for geet, then why did she run down the steps like crazy.
I can never leave my husband. One day my kids will grow up and then they will not need me. They will have their own lives with their life partners. My husband who is my love, friend, philospher and guide will always be with me till my old age
Edited by delhigirl - 13 years ago
Infinitedreams thumbnail
@ Delhigirl - Sweety, when kids grow up it's different situation, but if they are young none mother can leave them...Anyways it's a different issue.....Obviously she loves Maan, he is her hubby, but right now her pain bigger than anything...People take time to come out from such situations...Ask those ladies who had miscarriges or lost babies....And in this emotional time, most ladies doesn't like such things specially from their hubbies.....

Whatever Maan is doing he is right on his place, but we can't blame 1 women for that, who left her family for this baby only...on first place if you guys remember she even left Maan, cause she never wanted him to accept her forcefully, but Maan accepted her with her past, which she never forget...

Don't forget the wedding time how she was looking Maan, how she wanna be wife of that man, whoz really great, but they are husband and wife, certain things comes, and how much we love we reacts....It's normal, why blame 1 or other, their love is more over than our this silly fights.....

Anyways i love MaanEet, and i can't blame 1 or other, cause i understand both situation....

Muniza
delhigirl thumbnail

Originally posted by: muniza75

@ Delhigirl - Sweety, when kids grow up it's different situation, but if they are young none mother can leave them...Anyways it's a different issue.....Obviously she loves Maan, he is her hubby, but right now her pain bigger than anything...People take time to come out from such situations...Ask those ladies who had miscarriges or lost babies....And in this emotional time, most ladies doesn't like such things specially from their hubbies.....

Whatever Maan is doing he is right on his place, but we can't blame 1 women for that, who left her family for this baby only...on first place if you guys remember she even left Maan, cause she never wanted him to accept her forcefully, but Maan accepted her with her past, which she never forget...

Don't forget the wedding time how she was looking Maan, how she wanna be wife of that man, whoz really great, but they are husband and wife, certain things comes, and how much we love we reacts....It's normal, why blame 1 or other, their love is more over than our this silly fights.....

Anyways i love MaanEet, and i can't blame 1 or other, cause i understand both situation....

Muniza

I agree that they should try to understand each other. Maan is making every effort to, but i do not see that effort from geet's side. Agreed that geet lost the baby and that is painful, but to disregard her own husband's pain and if she truly leaves the house then that is a shame. I just hope that the article is not right. It was just destiny that geet lost the baby, but maan was also not at fault

I totally understand about abortions. I am a physician and i see breast cancer pts. i have had 21 year old pregnant women with breast cancer, who i have  had to tell to go for abortion to save their lives. You may not realise how traumatic that can be for someone to lose a child and then also undergo treatment for breast cancer at that age. i have seen their husbands as their pillar of support and these strong women have totally relied on their husband for emotional support. 

I do these kind of things all the time in my profession.  i have seen husbands leaving their wives as they could not handle that stress but i have never seen these women walk out on their husbands even with these kind of stress.
Infinitedreams thumbnail
@ delhigirl - Totally agree with you, i am also hoping that this article will not gonna come true, and seriously yaar before jumping on article, i actually wanna see what would be the situation that Geet will take this kind of decision...I am agree she is not in her right state of mind, but let see what CV's have in their sleeves for us....I am also waiting...

Nice discussion with you sweety, i have to go now, will talk some other time ðŸ˜Š....

Muniza