Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by lovePC

Yaar Sallufanno1 chalo yahanse hum jealous hain kat ke gore rag se, i don't want my warning level to increase! yaar in 4 dinon main mera warning level 20% increase ho gaya katrina ke r against comment karne se, i don't wanna be banned!

lovePC, im saying this in the most polite manner possible....

no one complains against u if u critisise kat...heck everyone on this forum does..does tht mean they all are getting warnings?? ive critisised katrina a lot of times too, and i never get a warning......its only if some ppl find ur comments borderline offensive or derogatory tht u get a warning...so please dunt make it seem as if the forum is one sided and against you guys or something. 

Everyone gets their due. 

Sorry if you felt bad for kat!

why the heck will i feel bad for kat?? im feeling bad for all the supposed "goras" who might be reading some of the posts....which is why i said refrain...i didnt say "ur being racist" i said "i can see this getting racisit and offending some ppl, so cut it off now"...
Edited by smartie_pants - 13 years ago
Originally posted by smartie_pants

lovePC, im saying this in the most polite manner possible....🤗

no one complains against u if u critisise kat...heck everyone on this forum does..does tht mean they all are getting warnings?? ive critisised katrina a lot of times too, and i never get a warning......its only if some ppl find ur comments borderline offensive or derogatory tht u get a warning...so please dunt make it seem as if the forum is one sided and against you guys or something. 

Everyone gets their due. 

yaar main to apni baat kar rahi hoon, agar main yahan aur rahi mere moh se kuch aur nikal jayega aur ho sakta haim mujhse phir se warning mil jayegi suke liye!

yaar main to apni baat kar rahi hoon, agar main yahan aur rahi mere moh se kuch aur nikal jayega aur ho sakta haim mujhse phir se warning mil jayegi suke liye!

baat karo...zaroor karo...lekin dhyaan rakho ki koyi use padh kar personally bura na maan jaye...

and by tht i dunt mean kat fans, or fans of any celeb u critisise who take things personally without a reason...im just saying when dealing with pricky issues like skin colour etc,its best to be sensitive towards everyones opinions, else u might run the risk of offending someone on grounds of racism. 
LOL im just laughing here😆
some people😆
I just read all the comments and I have to agree with Smartie

Skin color is indeed a prickly issue....and there are members here who are not (entirely) of Indian heritage.....the comments could be really hurtful

I don't care if you harp on Kat, but the comments seemed a bit more generalized than just on her
I totally agree with you both. lovePC if you think this is about Katrina only then you are wrong! Its just plain wrong to comment on ANYONE'S skin color! 👎🏼

According to me my little sister is the most photogenic ever. 😳 She's 11 but so bloody beautiful! 😃 I am sure she can give any Katrina Kaif for a run for their money. 😛

And....she's a pretty convincing actor! :)
Lol such a cute comment ^^

And no I dont think Deepika is pretty without make-up at all.. Even with make-up I find her not that 😛
But yes Sonam is indeed pretty without.. With Deepika they light her so much on screen, and then whenever you see her without make-up offscreen it is kinda different... They shouldn't use the lightening on her..

& with Katrina everything is pretty <3 her height her skin her hair.. Loll 😆
Hehe thanks :)
I find Deeps pretty pretty :) Even Priyanka herself...they look nice w/o makeup. :)