Baat Hamari Pakki Hai

Remember when sachi was ...

Ishrafan11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
You guys remember the eposides where sachi fainted and everybody jumped to the conculuesion where shes preagent remember the look on shravans face🤣 and when the doctor told her shes not and when they ahd the kidde party and when pupuu and her were talking bout the night where they thought they consumanted but didnt they talkined in the microphone and dint know it was on 😲 shravans and sachis businees was all over everyone at the party.
but 1 question when sachi ran upsatirs crying shravn said i knnow nothing papa did he run upsatirs to sachi cuase at night it was shown he was mad at her for lying

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shilparoxx thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Yes, Mahiem!  We all remember this scene.....
I am sorry.... but, I do not have an answer to your question because I do not remember.....😕
Thanks for sharing, though!!!!!😊
Ishrafan11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
its ok i was just curious 😊
keaun thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
when he and saachi was in their room after he found out she is not pregnant did'nt he tell saachi i am free.
anasuya43 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Mahiem

Your question no 1 question when sachi ran upsatirs crying shravn said i know nothing papa  what Shravan said  to his papa is correct.He does n't know that sanchi is not pregnant.later only he came to know .
In the night scene Shravan remembers sanchi very much.It is his imaginationthat he loves Sanchi??😉