Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Can't we just WAIT?

Bul3 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Hello everyone😊..I am unhappy with the fact that every time an article comes up,we jump to conclusions even before seeing it for ourselves whether it comes true or not..I am very upset by the new article too but why do we have to blame either Geet or Maan for everything?..why do we have to be on Geet's side or Maan's side?..we don't even know what will happen and what will compel Geet to forgive Dev(if she does) and why she leaves the house and still half of us DECIDED that Geet is wrong and the other half decided Maan is wrong!..What I am trying to say is -take sides , speak up for the character who you feel is right( without disrespecting other character), have a healthy debate about who is right and wrong BUT just have some patience.Lets see what happens,how Maan behaves,what Geet does and then discuss rather than reaching conclusions too soon!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ninand thumbnail
agreed... but dont bother... I think half the people have already left , right?😉...  

the forum is right now rife with good byes, never-ever-coming-again's and wet kerchief s.... *sob*sob*

the other half is busy drawing battle lines with chalks and stones... 

its hilarious how they wanna jump off the cliff of conclusions at the drop of a hat🤣... 

so then, we'll enjoy, u and I and others,.. we'll have aawlll this space to ourselves, plus our Maan and Geet!!🥳

Originally posted by: Bul3

Hello everyone😊..I am unhappy with the fact that every time an article comes up,we jump to conclusions even before seeing it for ourselves whether it comes true or not..I am very upset by the new article too but why do we have to blame either Geet or Maan for everything?..why do we have to be on Geet's side or Maan's side?..we don't even know what will happen and what will compel Geet to forgive Dev(if she does) and why she leaves the house and still half of us DECIDED that Geet is wrong and the other half decided Maan is wrong!..What I am trying to say is -take sides , speak up for the character who you feel is right( without disrespecting other character), have a healthy debate about who is right and wrong BUT just have some patience.Lets see what happens,how Maan behaves,what Geet does and then discuss rather than reaching conclusions too soon!

I agree with you and since I am one of those rare species🤣 who adores Maan & Geet equally, I am just going to have all the patience and no matter what happens, my love for both of them will always remain unconditional👍🏼

You came into my life...
as angry Maan,

You came into my life...
as sweet Geet,

You came into my life...
as Maaneet,

You came into my life...
with nok-jhoks,
You came into my life...
with smiles,
You came into my life...
with romance,

You came into my life...
as Mr. & Mrs. Khurana,
How I thank Babaji...
that you came into my life.

* ~ Roshni ~ * thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Bul3

Finally someone who's on the same page as me! I agree with u Bul any article gets published and people jump on a bandwagon and start defending either Maan or Geet - we're here for both of them aren't we - we watch the show for both of them? what happened to Maaneetians as opposed to Maan/ Geet fans? we've had articles in the past and they haven't always shown the truth - remember with Maan taking a kasam to marry Geet in a certain amount of days etc? unless I've seriously missed something.

Sometimes I feel Geet fans dont know what they actually want😕 People wanted Maaneet scenes and when they finally showed epis full of them people were like they need to act like a married couple and theres too much nok jhoks, which I agree to a certain extent. Some say there needs to be a story but when they try to do a story which obviously has to have some kind of conflict in order for the story to move along everyone says no they dont want this or that - in one respect what are cv's meant to do? they end up getting bashed no matter what. I'm not trying to defend them but how can they please everyone?

What u've put in bold - bang on! obviously u all want to discuss thats why this forum is here just have a healthy discussion as opposed to bashing each other😊 I dont think Geet should forgive Dev either no matter what but we don't know how events will unfold - both might not be wrong - one of them might be but when that CHARACTER is wrong then express ur opinions - in a sophisticated manner.

Sorry if i've offended anyone just wanted to put my views across

Bul3 thumbnail
Originally posted by: ninand

agreed... but dont bother... I think half the people have already left , right?😉...  

the forum is right now rife with good byes, never-ever-coming-again's and wet kerchief s.... *sob*sob*

the other half is busy drawing battle lines with chalks and stones... 

its hilarious how they wanna jump off the cliff of conclusions at the drop of a hat🤣... 

so then, we'll enjoy, u and I and others,.. we'll have aawlll this space to ourselves, plus our Maan and Geet!!🥳

😆😆😆
Bul3 thumbnail
Originally posted by: * ~ Roshni ~ *

Finally someone who's on the same page as me! I agree with u Bul any article gets published and people jump on a bandwagon and start defending either Maan or Geet - we're here for both of them aren't we - we watch the show for both of them? what happened to Maaneetians as opposed to Maan/ Geet fans? we've had articles in the past and they haven't always shown the truth - remember with Maan taking a kasam to marry Geet in a certain amount of days etc? unless I've seriously missed something.

Sometimes I feel Geet fans dont know what they actually want😕 People wanted Maaneet scenes and when they finally showed epis full of them people were like they need to act like a married couple and theres too much nok jhoks, which I agree to a certain extent. Some say there needs to be a story but when they try to do a story which obviously has to have some kind of conflict in order for the story to move along everyone says no they dont want this or that - in one respect what are cv's meant to do? they end up getting bashed no matter what. I'm not trying to defend them but how can they please everyone?

What u've put in bold - bang on! obviously u all want to discuss thats why this forum is here just have a healthy discussion as opposed to bashing each other😊 I dont think Geet should forgive Dev either no matter what but we don't know how events will unfold - both might not be wrong - one of them might be but when that CHARACTER is wrong then express ur opinions - in a sophisticated manner.

Sorry if i've offended anyone just wanted to put my views across

Exactly my point!..even I think it would be not right for out of all people for GEET to forgive Dev!..but lets see what happens!..moreover never was Geet or Maan potrayed as PERFECT people..we have seen them making mistakes but we have seen them realizing it too and coming out of problems too!..so even if something happens in future which makes us feel that what Geet did is wrong or what Maan did is wrong,lets discuss it in a matured sophisticated way-just as you said!
maan-and-geet thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I am upset reading the article just beaucse of turn of events... dont want to blame neither Geet nor Maan..... I am just not happy about the track BAS
Bul3 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Maaneet-is-best

I agree with you and since I am one of those rare species🤣 who adores Maan & Geet equally, I am just going to have all the patience and no matter what happens, my love for both of them will always remain unconditional👍🏼

You came into my life...
as angry Maan,

You came into my life...
as sweet Geet,

You came into my life...
as Maaneet,

You came into my life...
with nok-jhoks,
You came into my life...
with smiles,
You came into my life...
with romance,

You came into my life...
as Mr. & Mrs. Khurana,
How I thank Babaji...
that you came into my life.

that is a rare thing indeed!😆
I won't say that I am totally unbiased😳 but I do love both Maan and Geet a LOT!..and even if I like Maan a lil more😳,I would never take his side until I feel he is right or won't  disrespect Geet as I am a loyal fan of both!..
Bul3 thumbnail
Originally posted by: maan-and-geet

I am upset reading the article just beaucse of turn of events... dont want to blame neither Geet nor Maan..... I am just not happy about the track BAS

even I am not very happy with the track!..I wished that Maan and Geet comforted each-other and came out of this pain together!..BUT lets see how CVs handle this track!
* ~ Roshni ~ * thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Exactly my point!..even I think it would be not right for out of all people for GEET to forgive Dev!..but lets see what happens!..moreover never was Geet or Maan potrayed as PERFECT people..we have seen them making mistakes but we have seen them realizing it too and coming out of problems too!..so even if something happens in future which makes us feel that what Geet did is wrong or what Maan did is wrong,lets discuss it in a matured sophisticated way-just as you said!

2 b honest even if they have a misunderstanding/argument it doesn't last long - the whole dev giving blood and maan finding out. That one talk maaneet had when maan was doing tai chi and he realised he was wrong (that happened in one epi!) and started asking for forgiveness. The longest separation they had lasted what 2 weeks? (when Geet said she wouldnt marry Maan and then u saw her asking for forgiveness after she found out the truth) as opposed to other serials where its been ongoing for ages? everyone needs to remember this!

I'm going to wait for the track to happen . . . and then bash lol