shobi12500 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
i have some doubts about the aham and gopi are going to foreign tour(switzerland) . is sns is able to manage the the budget. of such expensive foriegn trip. i havent seen any show of star plus being shot on foriegn location.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hkhb17 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
well they dont have to go to switzerland i suppose. They can pretend that it is like switzerland. anything is possible in the world of tv!
shobi12500 thumbnail
Originally posted by: hkhb17

well they dont have to go to switzerland i suppose. They can pretend that it is like switzerland. anything is possible in the world of tv!

ya i think that can happen what r saying. creating huge sets here or using graghics technology and showing it as foriegn location
-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
As we have all predicted most of the scenes will be shot in the hotel and dinners at some restaurant, they will do that in real locations the rest can be graphics, that sort of puts a downer on me, i was looking forward to the experience, like it was me going...lol.😭
shobi12500 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nafisa_blossoms

As we have all predicted most of the scenes will be shot in the hotel and dinners at some restaurant, they will do that in real locations the rest can be graphics, that sort of puts a downer on me, i was looking forward to the experience, like it was me going...lol.😭

ya right nafisa i have same thoughts in my mind they will show graphics and there is no other chioce.
sonia1208 thumbnail
yeahh ..!! with the advancement of technology .. anything can be made possible !! ah .. :P .. dey will try their best to befool us .. pretending themselves to b in switzerland :P
fungirl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
even if they show a photo of the plane flying and a "welcom to switzerland" board i am ready to accept it as long as they let Gopi and Ahem spend some time far away from kitchen and office and ofcourse not to forget our fantastic duo UR.
-Nafisa- thumbnail
Originally posted by: sonia1208

yeahh ..!! with the advancement of technology .. anything can be made possible !! ah .. :P .. dey will try their best to befool us .. pretending themselves to b in switzerland :P

I suppose it's another laughing point for us, to point and laugh at all the fakeness...my mood has perked up again.😊
-Nafisa- thumbnail
Originally posted by: fungirl

even if they show a photo of the plane flying and a "welcom to switzerland" board i am ready to accept it as long as they let Gopi and Ahem spend some time far away from kitchen and office and ofcourse not to forget our fantastic duo UR.

So true, just GoHam and no one else to interfere, imagine continuous GoHam scenes...bliss.
simibrar1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: hkhb17

hi..shoiab you are right they make a fake location and shoot the scene...