I feel sorry for him? Not anymore!!!!!!!!!!!!!

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 13 years ago
When I saw Maan say sorry to Geet about removing baby stuff from baby's room. The way he say sorry you know any woman in her place immediate go and ask her husband don't do like this even if he made a mistake and hug him and say why you say sorry this not your fault that we loose our baby.

If you look at the situation Geet loose her baby it's not Maan's mistake. Actually every time Maan save her and her baby too. Now he says sorry for this way after that she just ignore him go to bed and sleep without looking him.

20 March 2011

I read some comments and post that Geet is right and Maan is wrong. But everyone write there opinion which was right on there pov. But still I feel bad for MSK.

He did everything for his love. But what about Geet (except Maan's accident) is she did something for him. Always Maan take his word back says sorry to her always think from her side. Is Geet think from Maan side.

Some point from my view--

After get married - first thing husband and wife always did that is they ask and share there past life before stare the new life. In Maaneet life Maan knows everything about Geet but is Geet knows about Maan's past. Answer is no?
My question is why Geet not ask Maan about this. As per I remember she has some idea about this because of that she face some kind of situation with Maan and with Dadi conversation in diwali ceremony she get a clue also.

But instead of that she always thinking only ourself. It means indirectly she is just using Maan. She thinks only she has feelings Maan doesn't? 

After watching today's episode I feel good. Ok original Geet back and also she came back from her trauma. Good very Good. But still confused why she will be leaving KM. What will be happening that why she need to take decision for leave KM?

Edited by mrko - 13 years ago
agree for the first time i was really angry with geet ... i mean  she was being pretty insensitive i understand her loss but how can she forget about maans pain... i think dadi should give her one to remind her that maan is also  upset but hes not showing it unlike geet.. i mean we all saw how he kept a stone on his heart and removed all the baby stuff. what really annoyed me was when he wrote a letter and then sed "main aap se naraz nahi hoon maan, bas dukhi hoon , mujhe apse yeh umeed nahi thi ki app  baby ki yaadon ko hata lenge" i mean what was that supposed to mean... u just  havent managed to understand him.

Originally posted by xXRzmastiXx

agree for the first time i was really angry with geet ... i mean  she was being pretty insensitive i understand her loss but how can she forget about maans pain... i think dadi should give her one to remind her that maan is also  upset but hes not showing it unlike geet.. i mean we all saw how he kept a stone on his heart and removed all the baby stuff. what really annoyed me was when he wrote a letter and then sed "main aap se naraz nahi hoon maan, bas dukhi hoon , mujhe apse yeh umeed nahi thi ki app  baby ki yaadon ko hata lenge" i mean what was that supposed to mean... u just  havent managed to understand him.

geet's 2 sentences hurt me deeply for maan. One when she says baby's memories are the only thing left in her life and the second that she id not expect him to remove baby's things. It just shows that geet has never understood maan. that is why people like dev will enter in theor married life. Maan has told him twice to stay out of their lives and let it be between them. I want geet to say this to dev once
Originally posted by delhigirl

geet's 2 sentences hurt me deeply for maan. One when she says baby's memories are the only thing left in her life and the second that she id not expect him to remove baby's things. It just shows that geet has never understood maan. that is why people like dev will enter in theor married life. Maan has told him twice to stay out of their lives and let it be between them. I want geet to say this to dev once

after all that speech maan gave geet and apoligised all geet said was "woh baby meri  zindagi tha maan" i mean how rude what is she trying to imply that maan doesnt bother about the baby ...omg geet u seriously let urself and maan there... im soo angry after today episode.. hope she realises her mistake and says sorry to maan its her fault ..in her trauma she has forgot maans feelings.   yeh i seriously think geet should tell dev to leave her alone.... why always maan sometimes it feels like dev betrayed maan rather than geet.
Guys I feel so sad for My great MSK.
Originally posted by volojuswathi

i agree
me2 agree
you were supposed to feel sorry for him ...the situation is sad all around... and now that you are not feeling sorry for him any more...that is also good...that is what it is all about...going with the emotions....😊Edited by undisclosed - 13 years ago