Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

OkThanksBye thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
awwwwwwwwww......that was soooooooooooooo *blush-blush*

hmmmm.......so i am not commenting to your epiloge.........I am "RESERVING" it.....................You see I loveeeeeeee reserving.........(recently learned from a dearrrrrrrrr friend/////😳)😉

gtg!

Final Bubyeeeeeeee🤗
FleetingWishes. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: KaShbaby_Riya

Rida- you don't remove tags😆 sometimes it just has to stay there but sometimes you can zoom in😃 you know the button you click for the effects? right above or below(can't remember lol) there's another button...click on that and you'll be able to zoom in and out 😃

to add your name, open a new video track..go on insert & click on Text Media..and then you should know it :D

ohh okii
i thnk i got it s bit bitt😆😆
il try nd then tell uuu😛

Originally posted by: -KaShti-

awwwwwwwwww......that was soooooooooooooo *blush-blush*

hmmmm.......so i am not commenting to your epiloge.........I am "RESERVING" it.....................You see I loveeeeeeee reserving.........(recently learned from a dearrrrrrrrr friend/////😳)😉

gtg!

Final Bubyeeeeeeee🤗

😲🤣
i stil luv uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu nd ur reservezzzz
awww ure going bubbyeeee
kashcare <3

🤣🤣
Zahruuu nd Riyaa i dnt knw if i shd be askng ths or not but all i know is there were so many kashianz here the old ones they ll were here wen shilpa had come bak then why did they leave wd her, heaven had become so alive then than y did all leave there r so many old kashianz i knw nd i wd luv to meet but no one cumz here bak y ?
Originally posted by: tzahra

@Ridu: dat epilogue was awesome hot, sizzling and the cutest part ever aww they are so in love gosh i miss KaSh more now....Hina is a KaShians too she is busy datz y she is nt here...acha can u write the hotel part plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

awwwwwwwwwwww thnkuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu chhoooooooooooooooooooo muchhhhhhhhhh i stl thnk it wasnt gud wrote in pretty 15 minuts didnt come out up to the markk 🤢 but ur tooooooooo sweeet lol
ok let me thnk about the hotel stroy lol
sriiiiiiiiiiiiii kahaaaaaaaaan phasadia wait main tumhe phasaane waali hoooon😆😆😃
Xiahtic-5 thumbnail
@Ridu: well all KaShians will come back whn KaSh will come they still love KaSh bt some of thm are interested in other jodi's and some of thm are totally off from I-F but i can asure you that they are still in love with KaSh and they come here whneva they get tym u will meet them
Xiahtic-5 thumbnail
@Ridu: u post the next part here i will be done making caps in few thn i will post only if u will post the part mwahahahahahaha
goshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh u blakmailer
achaaaaaaaaaaaaa wait let me writeeeeeee
-Ri. thumbnail
Rida- they are here during the nights! they do come and its not like we're limited to KaSh..they like other jodis as well but some are completely inactive from IF :/ they love KaSh & KaShians and that's all that matters =]
i guess we re gonna party in summer
all wil be here nd we r gonna bangggggggg =D