Frequent Posters

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
nice work tashu keep it going!
.Mehak. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hey tashu <333 long time since we havnt spoken anyway...
Great work and the child is a cutie... :)
Continue soon <333
--sunshine-- thumbnail
comment edited on pg 7
SejN thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
cute part plz write more soon :D cant w8 for the next part lol
-CromulentHaze- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Note: Hello all It's me!! Thankz for liking my 3rd OS it means a lot!!
Wow some of u guys want part 2!! 😲
 aww that's so sweet of u all but  I don't think I will be writing one cause I would rather write a new one for u guys to enjoy I hope that's okay with u guys 😊 also those of u who have reserved spots plz edit them!! and all the silent readers do comment I won't bite and plus I love to read ur comments they make my day!! :)
Okies I am done... oh and I will reply to all of u soon promish :)

Tashu :)

shaaz_91 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
hey
wud b eagerly waitin 4 d next one😃
tc
shaaz
Originally posted by: Dr.BasketGupta

Tashuuu 😆

see i am editing on the same day itself 😲😆

okay amazinggg part! i love Riya 😳

She was so adorable!! snooping around and hiding behind the curtain

BOTTLE CAP 🤣🤣
pleaseee tell me it's not what i am thinking it to be 🤣🤣

Alright well this was an amazing part!!! I wish there was more
like Riya actually not getting caught...I would have loved to read it
but hayyeee Riya would want to be loose her memory if she saw more of AR and their naughtiness🤣

Yay!!! :P thank u!! 😆 Bottle cap as in a bottle cap from a bottle not what ur thinking dirty mind 🤣🤣 Me 2 actually I was going to keep it as her not getting caught but then changed it at the last minute!! 🤣🤣 yeah imagine if she saw more poor kid!!!🤣 but thank u for liking it pooja!!!
Originally posted by: shasha_kajen

OMG Tashuuu!!! it was so good dear👏👏 nw truly i have become ur fan😳

i jst luved reading it, i was nt at all distracted by anythng when i read it, i mean u have the talent to keep the reader involved in the story,, n i just felt i was present there when this happened, beautifully described each n everything👏.. i must say this was something unique and interesting!!! well written girl!!, u r truly amazing Tashuuu <333333
I WILL BE WAITING FOR THE NEXT UPDATE, N UPDATE IT ASAP😃
thnxxx for the PM, 😃
with luv -shasha-

Aww thank u shasha!! ur soo sweet!!!! I will update sooonnn!!!!!
Originally posted by: MaitreeluvKajen

*EDITED*

I owed you a Long Comment for seeing this SOOO Late !! Tashu,You're One Awesome Writer..Chupi Rustam! 😆 I'll comment on ALL the parts!
 He he sorry even I didn't know :P
Part 1 : This was MAHA-CUTE! Firstly I loved the idea of Riddhima proposing..Its so Different,Yet so Cute<3 Loved their first meeting..LOL Armaan started flirtling from right then! So Armaan-ish! Then then SRK's Mujhse Shaadi karogi thought was Hilarious..She actually thought she was going to play SRK infront of her boyfriend! LOL !! Then her speech was SO Cute..Yeah I admit it was a Litle cheesy but it was true...From the AR sense! Loved this<3
 Aww glad u liked this part!! yeah her speech was a bit cheesy but that's all I could think of!! :P
Yeah Armaan is Armaan what can we do!!!!!! aww thanks yeah i wanted to make it a bit diff with ridzi proposing and not ammy!!
Part 2 : Loved this one too...Hugely Adorable<3 Heehheee Loved the bit where he lengthened the kiss and said," Now thats how you kiss someone" Soo ARMAAN ! Then the way she proposed and the line you added there about his expression like with a confused expression as if I had just explained a really complex math problem to him that was unsolvable.  Heeehheee!!! This was Hiralious🤣 then that part when he comes back to say sorry! Awww...It took away my heart and led me to a Large Smile :) that part was adorable..Reminded me of the KaJen Cardboard/Silent Convo when Armaan decided to leave! Only this was Happier! Tee-hee! Cuteee!<3

LOL I love that line 2!! :P yeah I like the happy version of the board convo to!! but glad u liked this part 2!! even though i was not planning on it!!

Part 3 : This one's the BESSTT of all,I think.Riya is SOO cute,and naughty and mischevious! Armaan pe gayi hai !🤣 LOL LOL She isn't interested in anything except her Mom Dad's Love Life !! 🤣 Ussko Love-letters mein interest hai ,Which is very good..Because She is SO like me! The letter was Uber-cute<3 Armaan is Sooo Adorable when he is missing his Basket LOL And Then Armaan's Diary Entry was Awww!! Heehhee the first meet Armaan was SCAARREDDD !! 🤣🤣🤣 And Loved the way Miss Riya Mallick was hiding behind the curtain to save herself..AR convo made me smile ! I can imagine Dr.Mallick staring at his wifey! Sorry,Sexy Wifey! 😉 Then the way Riya called her Dad 'Babe' was 🤣 The look on Armaan's face must've been PRICELESS! Tee-hee! Socho agar Riya hadn't got caught Bechariii Uska Kya hotttaaa 🤣 LOOVEEDD this Tashu<3

Next Time PM me! ILY <3
Love,
Maitree

LOL yup armaan pe gayi hai she had to learn from someone rite ;) ha ha yeah she is a very nosy child!! awww I am so glad u laughed and enjoyed ur self!! and I must say u massive comment made my day!! thank u maitree<333 yeah i was not planning on riya getting caught but then changed my mind at the last minute!! but god only knows what would have happened if she had seen more :P I will pm next time promise!! ILY2<33
Edited by CT247 - 13 years ago
Originally posted by: Artemis678

Great OS Tashu. Sorry I Cant Like Your Post.

Thank u nici!!!
Originally posted by: gupta.aditi20

hey yaar pls continue with it...

itz awsome...

Thank u aditi!!
Originally posted by: ozzy88

wow...
its gr8..
its awesome... DMG magic ...recreated..

Thank u sumita!!!

Originally posted by: sanjna4

res
this is to remind me
dat i hav to read dis in morning
hope dat tashu dont mind
bt m feeking sleepy
:P
loveu tashu

-----edited-----

i love d way u right specially dat tym thing making things more realistic
and riya was so cute jst like armaan... and it ws so armaanish dat notty stuff just like a happy family and d way she intros dem mindblowing... i like d u write awesome
do write more

p.s- i nevr knew u r also dmg fan😊🤗

Thank u sana!! u r 2 idk that!! lol yeah it was very armaanish!!

Originally posted by: Simmy003

Tashu!!! This was so cute!!! I <3 Riya!! She's adorable...tryna spy on her mom and dad lol. Armaan's love letter and his diary was too cute! Loved AR's first meeting and then loved how they didn't make breakfast for riya and were busy doing *ahem ahem* you know what ;) haha Love you Tashu!!

Simmy<333 thank u babe!!!! lol yeah AR were more interested in *ahem ahem* then making breakfast!!

Originally posted by: NomaLuvsKSG

WOW Tashuuu :| i just caught up with your OS! LOL your writing is soo cutee! hehe <3 this is really good so far! keep it up hunn :)

Nomzie<333 awww thank u babe!!!!! glad u enjoyed it!!
Originally posted by: rumi005

Wow Tashu...its amazing yaar...Riya is so adorable...

Thanks a lot for the pm.🤗

Thank u rumi!!! gald u enjoyed it!! yeah riya is adorable!! ur welcome!!

Originally posted by: dashingtusha13

hey,
nice OS!
it was really cute!

Thank u!!

Originally posted by: shaaz_91

hey
such a cute os
luvd it
tc
shaaz

Thank u shaaz!!!
Originally posted by: BhartiKhushi909

its nice tashu
do write more

Thank u khushi!! I will!!

Originally posted by: Aditiloveskajen

Lovely tashu<3
muwaaah continue and pm me<3

Thank u aditi<33 I will!!!!!!
Originally posted by: _Meena_

nice work tashu keep it going!

Thank u meena!!!!!

Originally posted by: .Mehak.

Hey tashu <333 long time since we havnt spoken anyway...
Great work and the child is a cutie... :)
Continue soon <333

Cutiepie<333 I know long time since we talked!! I will!!!!! and thankz for liking it!!

Originally posted by: sejal719

cute part plz write more soon :D cant w8 for the next part lol

Thank u sejal!!

Will reply to u RES ppl laterz!!!!!!!!