CT'S OS Corner|Replies-12 Note-13| - Page 3

Posted: 13 years ago
awwwww that was shhhooo cute!! i could so clearly imagine the angry Riddhima and the confused+scared Armaan!!!😆
i'll try the same thing on my bf....well that's when i get one in the future..hehhee!!!😆😃
Continue posting such lovely One-shots..and plz do pm me!😊

~~ TiNa ~~

Okay so FINALLY I got tym 2 read ur OS.

OMG CT! I dnt noe where 2 start wid. I lurrrrved every single, tiny-winy bit of ur OS...both parts offcourse. It's a complete mixture of emotions. ANY1 nd I mean ANY1 cn easily connect 2. Dude u jst succeed in shocking me everytym wid smt new!

Nd OMG...da Muski u portrayed in ur OS...wz such a typical 1...it wz SO HER...specially da TV watchin part. Nd I loved Riddhima's internal talking...it wz so CUTE yaar. Cuming 2 AR...I think I have nothing 2 say bout dem...cz I'm already mad bout dem...but u did a FANTASTIC job in sketching their whole character...there ABSOLUTELY wz no difference in dem as compared 2 da 1's v have watched on TV.

All in all...ur BRILLIANT yaar. Jst carry on wid ur OS...cz u have da ability to! Keep it up! ILY!!!

hey
awesome os
luvd it
do write more often
tc
shaaz
Okay now that I read the "whole" thing! lol I loved it Tashu! It was so cute! Armaan's such an idiot but yet sooo adorable! But poor Riddhima, he messed up her plans! But, but...Armaan always knows how to make it up to her and the end was reallly really sweet! You should write the wedding day now lol but this was amazing! Loved itt <33Edited by Simmy003 - 13 years ago
it's the Res time again :P

-Edited-

Another awesome OS <3

I Just LOVED it!! I think the best OS i have read so far!! it's very cute and sweet <3

I loved the last part when ammy comes to ridz house and says all stuff😍

and omg did i mention about muski?LOLL loved muski's part too...that was so cutee😆

beautiful writing tashu :D

that was P-E-R-F-E-C-T.

Keep writing more...would love to read more from you!!
Edited by Jen2 - 12 years ago
Wow!! just read the updt on pg 1 yaar this was yur first try on writing sumthing? ryt? i dint like it at all!! I LUVED IT! and yeh not a fan of AR but the story and dailogues were just so mindblowing that cudnt stop myself to keep reading it is just wonderful yur just an Amazing writer by god!! gr8 job keep it up tune toh mere se bhi acha likha jaan! Mindblasitoing fantastica bhut acha tha i rlly enjoyed it im speechless or kya bollo? Lolzzzz just keep writing more im a fan of yur writing peice 😉
do write more 
continue soon!
im a fan of yurz!
keep it up!
Luv Sanaya

Thank u all soooooo much it means a lot to me!!!!!!! will answer u all soon!!!!!!!!

The following 33 member(s) liked the above post:

harini19wifey90godsakeSanausman--AN--armaan_tinaaditi_sweetADITI3310_ARbsk1bueatyilla8scorpio95swarobi1gupta.aditi20ARKJ_4EVERStupidcupid1234Simmy003shaaz_91dashingtusha13Jen2moonlight2630AMMY12AlmaasKpinkssankitajain94choco_pie92anushkajainzhasan2..-Marj-..Prinniaanjie22ammyridz600Dr.BasketGupta,

P.s. Ready with another one will post sooonnnn!!!!!!!!!!
Edited by CT247 - 13 years ago
Originally posted by AMMY12

Nice part.

Thank u!!

Originally posted by ..-Marj-..

Another awesome update Tashu!

Lol Ridzi's anger seems hell scary but the way Armaan came back and fixed everything was great!

The card thing again reminded me of Armaan in DMG, though this was made me happy! The scene in the serial made me cry like anything!

Anyways great update! Are you continuing it further? If yes, can't wait!

Thank u marji!! glad u liked it!! no I'm not continuing this one but I have a new one!!!!!!!

Originally posted by dashingtusha13

hey, nice OS!
just read both parts!
it was so cute!
awww! armaan is soooo adorable at the end!
luved it!
write more OS!

Thank u!! I will!!

Originally posted by Riddss

heyyy dear,
nice one
do write more FF
love
Riddss

Thank u!! FF for now no maybe in future!! will see!!

Originally posted by Prinnia

It's AWESOME in one word
Loved it
Good job⭐️

Thank u!!
Originally posted by --AN--

Wow! This is wonderful! :)

Thank u!!
Originally posted by anu_isha

Awesome part.
plz pm me whenever u write next.

Thank u!! and I will!!
Originally posted by pujalovesAR

awesome! 😊

Thank u!!

Originally posted by armaan_tina

awwwww that was shhhooo cute!! i could so clearly imagine the angry Riddhima and the confused+scared Armaan!!!LOL
i'll try the same thing on my bf....well that's when i get one in the future..hehhee!!!LOL😃
Continue posting such lovely One-shots..and plz do pm me!😊

~~ TiNa ~~

Thank u tina!! lol let me know how it works out!! I will!!

Originally posted by AlmaasK

Okay so FINALLY I got tym 2 read ur OS.

OMG CT! I dnt noe where 2 start wid. I lurrrrved every single, tiny-winy bit of ur OS...both parts offcourse. It's a complete mixture of emotions. ANY1 nd I mean ANY1 cn easily connect 2. Dude u jst succeed in shocking me everytym wid smt new!

Nd OMG...da Muski u portrayed in ur OS...wz such a typical 1...it wz SO HER...specially da TV watchin part. Nd I loved Riddhima's internal talking...it wz so CUTE yaar. Cuming 2 AR...I think I have nothing 2 say bout dem...cz I'm already mad bout dem...but u did a FANTASTIC job in sketching their whole character...there ABSOLUTELY wz no difference in dem as compared 2 da 1's v have watched on TV.

All in all...ur BRILLIANT yaar. Jst carry on wid ur OS...cz u have da ability to! Keep it up! ILY!!!

Gurly<33 thank u soo much!! ILY2<333

Originally posted by shaaz_91

hey
awesome os
luvd it
do write more often
tc
shaaz

thank u shaaz!!

Originally posted by Simmy003

Okay now that I read the "whole" thing! lol I loved it Tashu! It was so cute! Armaan's such an idiot but yet sooo adorable! But poor Riddhima, he messed up her plans! But, but...Armaan always knows how to make it up to her and the end was reallly really sweet! You should write the wedding day now lol but this was amazing! Loved itt <33

Thank u soo much simmy<333

Originally posted by Sanaya-luv-arti

Wow!! just read the updt on pg 1 yaar this was yur first try on writing sumthing? ryt? i dint like it at all!! I LUVED IT! and yeh not a fan of AR but the story and dailogues were just so mindblowing that cudnt stop myself to keep reading it is just wonderful yur just an Amazing writer by god!! gr8 job keep it up tune toh mere se bhi acha likha jaan! Mindblasitoing fantastica bhut acha tha i rlly enjoyed it im speechless or kya bollo? Lolzzzz just keep writing more im a fan of yur writing peice 😉
do write more
continue soon!
im a fan of yurz!
keep it up!
Luv Sanaya

Thank u jaan<33 I will!!!!

Originally posted by ammyridz600

Res
edited😳
tashuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu finally i read the half part 2day😆 u knw na its not my galti , mein paas gayi thi yester on KAJEN AT😆 2day before going on AT am trying 2 edit all my RES 😆
now coming 2 this update of yours ,its awesome ya mindbowing👏 i loved it more than the first part😳
i love the way u started it , suspense type 😉
A hug 4 u🤗 for making my muski part of it , she is one my fav character on dmg😳
The flashback was awesome , the way u describe basket inner feelings😳😳😳
oopsssssssss 😲the kiss whom basket gave armaan was unxpected ☺️N armaan as usual chance pe dance😆
wow the proposed part by basket😍 tashuuu beautifully written ya lovely👏👏👏
this line is the best 🤣He looked back at me with a confused expression as if I had just explained a really complex math problem to him that was unsolvable🤣bechara my armaan was confuged🤣
oh but felt sad for ridz , she gather soooo much courage but armaan ruined it 😳
i lobe this one 2 😆😆😆 muski /muski /sorry ridz was watching tv 🤣🤣🤣 typical chatterbox 😆
oye hoyye the board thing was shooooooooo CUTE 😳😳😳
ok i stooped wiz my chapad chapad now😆

tashuuuuuuu it was great 😃 looking foward for yr next OS 🤗

LOADS of LOVES,
Yuni😊

Yuni<33 wow what a long comment!!!!!😆 but I love it!!!!!! thank u soo much for liking it!!!!! I love ur chapad chapad!!!!😆

P.S. all u RES ppl I will answer u laterz!!
😛

Edited by CT247 - 12 years ago
Posted: 12 years ago
okies I replied back to those who commented and to those who still need to un reserve there post plz do it soon cause I have a new OS that I want to post u know who u are!!!!!!!!
Posted: 12 years ago
edited on page 3

sorry for the delay, I've been busy