CT'S OS Corner|Replies-12 Note-13|

-CromulentHaze- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Hey Guys!! My name is Tashu and I mostly make siggies but for some crazy reason I decided to try and write an OS!! I know I'm nutz!! ๐Ÿ˜› but I gave it a shot so hope u like it plz do leave ur comments and press the like button if u want to!! It's my first one!! ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Anywayz happy reading!! It's on AR so u can imagine Kash,Kasu or Kajen who ever u prefer!!

Proposing-Why does it have to be soo hard??-AR-OS

I can do this, I can do this, I can do this!!!!!! It shouldn't be so difficult rite I mean all I am doing is asking someone to marry me it shouldn't be that hard rite I mean everyone does it so how hard can it be it should be really simple rite it can't be that hard rite. Rite!!??

Rite it's not that hard you can do it!!!

Ur rite I can do it and I will!! But what do I do first???

Well how about decide where u want to do it!!

Yes ur rite I have to decide first where I want to do it!! But where think think!!!!...

I got it!!! The park where we first met!! And what a day that was!! I remember like it was yesterday!!...

I was jogging like I always do early in the morning with my i-pod on and was listening to some bollywood song' the wind was blowing in my hair I had a smile on my face and it was a beautiful sunny day, people were exercising, kids were playing, birds were flying over all it was a good day. Anyways as I was running on the pavement I did not notice that my shoe had untied and I tripped and then that's when it happened.. Here I was thinking that I was going to fall down flat on my face when suddenly I felt a pair of arms catch me before I fell!! I froze for a few seconds and thought why have I not fallen to the ground??? where is has the pavement gone?? and why am I not in pain?? Thinking all these things I opened my eyes to see what had happened and when I did I saw staring back at me a pair of grey blue eyes looking at me and all I could do was look back and stare!!! I don't remember how long we stared at each other it felt like eons had gone by until the person who caught me spoke and said "Are u alright"??? and me stupid me just could not answer it was like my mouth was glued together and I couldn't open it no matter how hard I tried to it just won't open!! I still have no clue to this day what went wrong!!! maybe I was too into that person to even say anything cause they had me glued to them like a magnet and all I did was stare like a fool but can u blame me I mean the person was soo hawtt and gorgeous and had the most amazingly sexy eyes!! Finally after a few minutes had passed the person again asked me "Are u alright"??? and some how I tore my gaze away from that person and answered "Yeah I am fine thanks for catching me" and u know what that person said to me "Thank god u answered I mean I know I'm hot but seriously u don't have to stare babe and it was my pleasure that I was able to hold u in my arms!!" OMG I had never been soo embarrassed in my life at being caught staring at someone!! I soo wished at that second that I could fall into the ground and never come back!!  And without waiting for my answer even though I had one on the tip of my tongue that person left winking at me!! I was soo angry I felt like running after them and beating them to a pulp but for some reason my feet would not move from where I was standing!! I looked down to see why my feet would not move and then I realized that my shoe was untied and that was why I had tripped in the first place so I bent down tied my shoe and continued to jog thinking that I would never see that person again'

But as luck would have it or maybe god was playing some joke on me, we kept on meeting in the park which soon turned into other places like the movies, the mall, for lunch, dinner etc' which in the end turned out to be a great thing cause we got to know each other better, we learned things about each other like our names, our families, our likes, dislikes , our favorite colour, author, music taste etc u get the point!!  Anywayz don't know how or when but we ended up falling in love with each other and have been since the past  5 years and now that we are sure that we want to spend the rest of our lives together marriage has become our daily topic of discussion and now I have to propose I mean don't get me wrong it's not like I am complaining or anything it's just that I have never done it before and I am scared to hear the answer!!

Oh come on!! what are u scared of the answer is going to be yes!! Now focus!!

Oh sorry yes need to focus see what happened went off topic and it's all ur fault!! Back to Mission Propose!!

Okay so place is decided the park check!! What's next??

What are u going to wear???

Wear oh yeah rite what am I going to wear'.??? Ummm can't think of anything rite now will decide later ;).

What's next??

What are u going to say!!!

Oh crap what am I going to say!!??? Think Think!!

How about some filmy line from an SRK movie or sing a song!!!

Okay first of all what SRK dialogue he has sooo many!!!!!! And song yeah rite can u imagine me singing "Mujhse Shaadi Karogi???...."  no way!!!! They will soo run away!!!!!!! I have the worst singing voice!!! Bad idea!!!!!!!

Okay then say a poem!!

Poem??? Ehhh that's an option!! what else u got!!

Why don't u just say what's in ur heart!!

In my heart that sounds okay let me try!!

Ahem: I never thought that I would meet a person who would touch my heart the way you have, you're the most caring, smart, beautiful and funny person I have ever met. You know me better then I know myself.You bring colour to my black and white world, you make each day a new adventure.  You have changed my life in more ways then you know or that I can express to you. I love you from the bottom of my heart and all I know it that with out you my life is like a doughnut without the filling plain and tasteless'. I want to spend the rest of my life with you so I ask you here and now will you marry me and make me the luckiest person in the world???

How was that'.??

That was amazing now your defiantly going to hear a yes!!

Are you sure..??

Yes I'm sure believe me!!

Okay whatever you say!!

Okay so that's done. What's next??

Where is the ring???

Oh the ring wait it's in my drawer let me get it'.!!!!

Here's the ring what do you think???

That's one hawtt ring!!

You think soo??

Yes they're going to love it!!

Okay soo now all I have to do is get ready and then call them and tell them that I want to meet up at the park and then I do it propose!! I'm not forgetting anything am I???

Ummm no!! Your good to go!! Now go get ready!!!

Okay going!!!!

20 minutes later!!

So how do I look??

Wow!! You look Hawwtt!!!!

Thank you it's not to much rite!!

No!!

Okay good!!

So all set!!

I guess yeah!!

Okay now all you have to do is call!!

Oh yeah hold on!!

Hello

Hey what's up baby??

Can we meet at the park plz I have to talk to you about something??

Umm sure yeah I can meet you there in 10 mins!!

Okay sounds good see you then!!

Bye!!

Bye!!

Okay call is done!!

Good now get going!! You have everything rite!!

Umm yeah ring check, deco is taken care of I called my friend about that while I was getting ready and it should be done by now!! And I have my speech too!! Well I guess I better go!!

Yes get going and good luck and let me know how it went!!

Thanks and I will who else am I going to tell!! You know for a reflection you were a big help I'm not scared anymore!!

Thank you Ridzi!! I'm here all day :p and glad to help u!!

Ha ha ha very funny!! ur only there when I am here!! Anywayz gotta go Armaan is waiting!!

Bye!!

Bye!!

That's it thanks for reading I will let you use your own imagination of what happened when ridzi went to propose to ammy cause it's more fun that way!! :p

P.S. Sorry for any errors!!

OS Index

AR

Proposing-Why does it have to be soo hard??-Page 1
Gurls should never propose or should they???
-Page 3 & part 2
A Day in the Life of My Parents-Page 6

Old Habits Are Hard To Break :P-Page 10

Edited by CT247 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Res!

*Edit*

SO SORRY for the late edit! *Holds ears!*
I read it ages ago but being the lazy person that I am just didn't edit! LOL

Anyways gotta say it is BRILLIANT!!
Loved how they met and Lol Armaan is so Armaan!! Love him!
And wow! Ridzi's gonna propose to him?? 
Aww instantly reminded of their confession in the last epi! ๐Ÿ˜

Can't wait for the next part!
Edited by lil_mizz_shawty - 13 years ago
Jen2 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Reserved!!

*Edit*

OMGGGG Tashuuuu....As before i've said it's simply AWESOME OS!!it's very interesting and fun to read....you should write more :D you're so good at it!! start updating more :P Love to read 'em from you!! and in my imagination ridzi couldn't propose ammy :( loll let me know if you wann know the whole story what i thought about when ridzi goes to propose to ammy :P[will post it here!!] And OMG i just love the title you have given to this OS!! "Proposing-Why does it have to be soo hard??
and there are so many stuff in this OS which reminds me of something LOLL i think i told you about it!!
Like : 
"Oh sorry yes need to focus see what happened went off topic and it's all ur fault!! Back to Mission Propose!!"๐Ÿคฃ 

Reminded me of our "CM" :P

another one :
 maybe I was too into that person to even say anything cause they had me glued to them like a magnet and all I did was stare like a fool but can u blame me I mean the person was soo hawtt and gorgeous and had the most amazingly sexy eyes!! 

^^ this part reminded me of when i had to give a presentation at work and how i left in the middle of the presentation and i think you know the reason...!!LOLL

anyway over all this is so cuteee<3 i loved it and wann read more from you so start writing the next one :P

<33

P.S. - SO SORRYYYY for editing it too late =/
Edited by Jen2 - 13 years ago
ObodroKargosh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
res

Tashuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu I am so happy to see u writing an OS now ๐Ÿ˜ณ

edited

so so so sorry for not editing and making everyone wait
this was really good...ridz proposing awww and I love how she talked it out with herself...that was.nicely done.
now I am waiting to see Armaans reaction to this!!! you write really well, I'm glad ur writing ๐Ÿ˜ณ Edited by Dr.BasketGupta - 13 years ago
taniyaarman thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Tashu Dear..
I loved the way u put  Riddhima state of mind..Nice
A gal proposing is all together cool feeling...

Nice tashu I am really looking forward for Next OS or FF from you
Keep writing =))
Edited by taniyaarman - 13 years ago
Preeti_ar_kj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
edited

hey dear,
it is a cute os.i can so imagine ridhima's situtatin lol u know wen i was reading dis part there was a smile on my face.
really eager to know hw will ridz propose armaan.
update soon tashu:)
thanks for d pm:)Edited by ksg_fan20 - 13 years ago
ammyridz600 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
hey tashuuuuuuuuuuuuu congrats on yr first os๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ
it was cute os , loved it very much ๐Ÿ‘
loved the park scene especially๐Ÿ˜Š

do write more ๐Ÿค—

loads of love,
yuni๐Ÿ˜Š
Edited by ammyridz600 - 13 years ago
blessing-beauty thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Tasshhuuuu
lovedd the OS babess
Writee next OS sooon
N Waittttt 
pm these res walee pplzzz 2 edit their res -____-
ammyridz600 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
edited on first page ๐Ÿ˜Š
-CromulentHaze- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Thank U sooo much everyone!! for liking my first OS and for pressing the like button!! it means a lot too me!!! I saw some of u wanted part 2 which I was not planning on but seeing ur comments made me decide to write part 2 so I'm on it and I will post it soon!!

P.S. Can those of u who still have a reserved spot can u plz edit it!! ๐Ÿ˜ณ
so I can post part 2 soon!!

Thankz!!

Tashu!!