peachesandcream thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Hi everyone!  I'm new to India forums although I have been a silent reader for a while.  I must say that reading the posts written here has been amazing!😃

I like watching this show (I am new to Indian serials too) but it is more fun to read the posts.I hope to contribute in the future.  A big applause to all you amazing members👏

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mittusingh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
welcome to our small family!!
Scintillating thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Welcome aboard!! 🤗 I am Payal. What do you go by dear? 😊

peachesandcream thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i go by Mona .  Thanks for your welcome.  I am still trying to figure out how to navigate around this forum.  By the way reading all your posts makes me feel like  I have already had conversations with some of the members but I still don't have all the names.
LifeOfTheParty thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
wellcome hannnny to ur house u will have fun here  am lojain hope to read ur topics and posts have fun😛
PRIYANKA00 thumbnail
Mona I am priyanka in I am in Toronto,and welcome in our family🥳
gmann2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hi Mona, welcome to the forum. I am Ketty.
Scintillating thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: peachesandcream

i go by Mona .  Thanks for your welcome.  I am still trying to figure out how to navigate around this forum.  By the way reading all your posts makes me feel like  I have already had conversations with some of the members but I still don't have all the names.

Hey Mona!! Glad to make your acquaintance, dear! 😊 I can relate to you in that, even I was a silent reader for months before I began posting actively. But once I started within couple of weeks itself I became familiar with all the different members and began identifying their distinct style of writing and thought processes. Its comes through pretty seamlessly. I believe same will be true in your case as well. Look forward to reading your posts.
Shayafan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hey Mona. Warm welcome to the forum 🤗
FrozenRain thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Hi mona....Welcome to our small family...and i'm sana.....!!!!