Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
I hope so too...really look forward to Kareena Kapoor's films :)
IHeartDeepika thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Out of Kareena's film I'm looking forward to Short Term Shaadi the most, then AV, Bodyguard, and last Ra One. IDK why but Ra One isnt getting me excitied...I don't like science fiction films too much...but I was excitied for Love Story 2050 πŸ€”πŸ˜†

ruky786 thumbnail

Originally posted by: IHeartDeepika

Out of Kareena's film I'm looking forward to Short Term Shaadi the most, then AV, Bodyguard, and last Ra One. IDK why but Ra One isnt getting me excitied...I don't like science fiction films too much...but I was excitied for Love Story 2050 πŸ€”πŸ˜†

I was so disappointed with it!!!😑

I have no clue which film excites me more because I want to see ALL of them now!

.khoobsurat. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Awww ruky your such a sweet fan. My most awaited list for bebo is the same list as IHeartdeepika. But am not sure if am more excited about AV or Short Term Shaadi. Which ever is going to be the better film, is the one am more excited about πŸ˜†
Edited by beboholic - 13 years ago
ruky786 thumbnail

Originally posted by: beboholic

Awww ruky your such a sweet fan. My most awaited list for bebo is the same list as IHeartdeepika. But am not sure if am more excited about AV or Short Term Shaadi. Which ever is going to be the better film, is the one am more excited about πŸ˜†

Thanks Lensa you are too good!!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I might go for Agent Vinod because of Saif and Kareena☺️

the poker face kept poking & kairi become "Murabba"!

http://nishamadhulika.com/files/mango_murabba_2_595688908.jpg

Katalicious thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Bebo be a good girl and keep your mouth shut as you are doing so far! Love you and keep rocking no matter what others say!
.khoobsurat. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: KatForeva

Bebo be a good girl and keep your mouth shut as you are doing so far! Love you and keep rocking no matter what others say!

I think she is learning from Katrina to keep her mouth shut even when others take a dig at you! Probably kat gave her an advice! πŸ˜†
Katalicious thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: beboholic

I think she is learning from Katrina to keep her mouth shut even when others take a dig at you! Probably kat gave her an advice! πŸ˜†

Back and forth advice πŸ˜‰
so proud of them😳
ruky786 thumbnail
^^^It's better that Bebo keeps quiet I mean every time we see PC taking a dig at Kareena we are seeing who is trying to get more publicity