KAREENA mighty upset with PC and the constant digs

Posted: 13 years ago

Chopping them all at once

The actress is on a rampage; not only has she broken up with Sasha, but she is also re-engaging her catfight with bte noir (and Sasha's ex) Kareena. What's up?

Vickey Lalwani

Posted On Friday, March 18, 2011 at 02:06:28 AM

After splitting with her boyfriend Shahid Kapoor, Priyanka Chopra has upset with Kareena Kapoor, once again.

We hear that Kareena is mighty upset over the fact that Priyanka continues to take digs at her even after Shah Rukh and Saif cajoled them to patch up on stage at the Mumbai Police Mela in December last year  (Mumbai Mirror, December 21, 2010).

To start with, Priyanka's comment in a film magazine in mid-March, saying 'I don't think Kareena likes me' hurt Kareena no end. Says a source, "Kareena was shocked when she read it. Patch-up ke baad koi aisa baat kar sakta hai? Kyun?"

Kareena let this pass, but Priyanka was at it again. Priyanka reportedly said at a recent press conference that she considers Kareena as an actress but it's a pity that Kareena doesn't consider her one.  Reveals the source, "This time Kareena's shock was compounded.

Why is Priyanka raking up the past, that too with such alarming regularity? After their patch-up, Kareena has never said anything against Priyanka. In fact, she has been quite fond of her.

Why is Priyanka on this unnecessary and continuous rampage of making jabs at her?"

Kareena and Priyanka remained unavailable for comment.

Arree I thought in the zoom interview bebo said she wanted to maintain silence about the issue! 😕 So what is this? How do they know she is upset?
Edited by beboholic - 13 years ago
LOL bebo is confused on how to react eh

have they seen the saw picture posted here? haha chopping them reminded me of that pic. Edited by sheee - 13 years ago
I don't think she is confused because the article has no direct quotes from bebo saying she is upset! They are saying we hear she is upset. Who is going to believe that? They could be making it up!

And plus if she was confused, we will hear her once taking digs at PC and than another time maintaining a silence. But throughout this..bebo never said anything about the issue! It was PC who is still whining!
Edited by beboholic - 13 years ago
Originally posted by sheee

have they seen the saw picture posted here? haha chopping them reminded me of that pic.

😆 I think these media people read our comments on IF.
lol in the same interview bebo says she wants to keep quiet and that she thinks PC overacted over a simple comment....i would think that is confusion :P u either shut up or reply..not both
I was talking about bebo not making any digs at PC. She kept quite about that! She didn't say PC hurt my feelings about the computer comment and blah blah blah!

I don't see anything wrong with what she said about PC overacted about the accent thing. She was just clarifying that she meant it as a humor and nothing else!

Originally posted by beboholic

It was PC who is still winning!

something i agree about😆 she is..she seems to be doing great roles..inspite of a few flops...she isnt confined to the Khan-dom anymore..she is winning😃
Not again 😳
Yet i still clicked on this thread...😕😆
Bebo looks smokin' hot in that pic!