Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Humera- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Hi guys...

Well im new to spamming... Never really spoken to anyone on IF before πŸ˜†!

Nimz u a Geet fan too!?!?
I am but have stopped watching it... :(

Thanks for the caps Manu.... πŸ˜ƒ

xx
.YixingsManal. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
even i dnt go there anymore tho im on fb πŸ˜† !! 
u welcome Postin more :D 
-

-Humera- thumbnail

Love that scene ^ 😍!!

Have u seen the vmz on Hamad/ Imran, i scrolled down to see the list of songs and saw two to do with Tujhe Bhula Diya πŸ˜†!!

Anywayz if you go on the celebrity club section there is a new page for Iman/ Hamad (Imran/ Sadia) have u joined!?!? I have πŸ˜ƒ!!

xx
-Humera- thumbnail
*Woh Ajnabee* thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Thoughts on Episode 5:

To be honest, I thought this episode was very predictable and somewhat disappointing. Nothing that we couldn't see coming (even without having read the book) happened in this episode. I don't have these channels, and I watch this show on Youtube, and I just realized today that this show is airing on Geo TV! Usually, that means that this is going to be one of those dragged out shows that are oh-so-characteristic of all dramas on Geo TV. Judging from today's episode, I can see that they are going to give us very little week after week to watch.

The fact that Imran Abbas is trying to act well is apparent, but I definitely think he could use a lot more work. The scene at the beginning of the episode when he comes back inside after talking to Maulvi Saab could use some serious improvements- his facial expressions don't match his body language. Sometimes he's too focused on his dialogue delivery that he forgets to make sure his body language/gestures are also aligned with the tone of his words. That really bothers me. The scene towards the end of the show, with his father, had a strong script and nice dialogues, but I felt that his dialogue delivery was poor there. The words were strong, but they failed to leave an impact on me as a member of the audience, when he said them.

There was very little of Imaan in this week's episode, but whatever little there was left me thinking that this was a good thing! The girl that plays Imaan is so expressionless! She gets news that her father is injured and in the hospital, and although her words convey her fear, her tone, her dialogue delivery and her facial expressions all fall short! I really hope this girl is able to carry her half of the bargain in the coming episodes. Haya and Nighat were practically absent in this episode, although I do think a Hammad-Nighat scene would have been nice. Also, I wish they would spend some time on Imaan and her interactions with her father, Haya, Nighat, and Abdullah. They need to show us more about Imaan's personality and develop her character further before we see Imaan and Hammad together. Granted Maulvi Saab's daughters do not go out much in public for pleasure, but could they not have gone to the hospital to see their father!?!

Hammad's character is shown as one that denounces all the arrogance, greed, and selfishness that comes with wealth and high status, but what Hammad fails to realize is that, in a way, his desire for Imaan is a product of that society as well. Hammad is so stubborn that he almost seems spoiled by the very upper class society that he criticizes - he wants Imaan, so he's going to get her at all costs. He threatens his family that he will leave their house and he does. He goes to Shakir Chacha and asks him to do his bidding - when he hesitates, he leaves with him an ultimatum as well. At this rate, it will be interesting to see if/when Maulvi Saab refuses to give his daughter to Hammad - to what extent will Hammad go then? Hammad left his house for Imaan without even knowing whether Imaan would be willing to marry him in the first place. True love or youthful haste?

Next episode will be interesting if Imaan learns of how Hammad's family treated her father. If she does get to know that, how will she react to Hammad standing at her door?

P.S. The relationship that makes me most curious is Abdullah and Imaan's. Will this turn out to be another love triangle? The way Abdullah looks at Imaan is definitely not as a sister.
simplytoxic thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i watched the episode today, didnt get time earlier. Really liked it, so much happened in this one episode! The story really caught speed! I think this episode was best till now. Really looking forward to next episode and I hope that they keep moving the story in this speed. However, I agree that Geo is good in starting dragging after the drama becomes a hit....so I am expecting the story to move really slow from nowon.

Imran Abbas was great, I agree that some of his scenes could need a bit of improvement, especially the one in the beginning when he comes back inside the house and starts yelling and breaking stuff. The script of the drama is good, but sometimes the dialogues don't leave that much impact because of the way they are delivered. I suppose I was expecting a better dialogue delivery in the scene with his dad. I had seen the dialogue "Bachon ko pedal chalna maa baap sikhate hain, mujhe zindagi ne sikha diya hai" in the promo, and it seemed more impactful there....maybe because of the editing, clipping and background music and the effects. In the episode...it just came out a bit dull...didnt live up to my expectations...could have been done better.

I liked the little scenes of Hammad's brother....I hope he gets more to do in the upcoming episodes.

Wasn't much of Imaan in this episode, and that was actually good because as lots of people have already mentioned, her acting needs lots of improvement. I hope she gets better in the next episodes. Also, she hides her face with her dupatta, so that you can only see her eyes, I would wish that her eyes were more expressfull!

Firdaus Jamaal as Hammad's father was great! Maulvi sahib was also good, and so was Shakir chacha...these seniors can really lift a scene two notch higher when they are onscreen. Their acting feels real.

The biggest surprise for me, has to be Abdullah played by Ahmad Jahanzeb! He is really good! He is performing the role of Abdullah in a really great way!

Anyway, the precap looks good and those new characters seem interesting!
Edited by simplytoxic - 13 years ago
-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: simplytoxic

i watched the episode today, didnt get time earlier. Really liked it, so much happened in this one episode! The story really caught speed! I think this episode was best till now. Really looking forward to next episode and I hope that they keep moving the story in this speed. However, I agree that Geo is good in start dragging after the drama becomes a hit....so I am expecting the story to move really slow from nowon.

Imran Abbas was great, I agree that some of his scenes could need a bit of improvement, especially the one in the beginning when he comes back inside the house and starts yelling and breaking stuff. The script of the drama is good, but sometimes the dialogues don't move that much impact because of the way they are delivered. I suppose I was expecting a better dialogue delivery in the scene with his dad. I had seen the dialogue "Bachon ko pedal chalna maa baap sikhate hain, mujhe zindagi ne sikha diya hai" in the promo, and it seemed more impactful there....maybe because of the editing, clipping and background music and the effects. In the episode...it just came out a bit dull...didnt live up to my expectations...could have been done better.

I liked the little scenes of Hammad's brother....I hope he gets more to do in the upcoming episodes.

Wasn't much of Imaan in this episode, and that was actually good because as lots of people have already mentioned, her acting needs lots of improvement. I hope she gets better in the next episodes. Also, she hides her face with her dupatta, so that you can only see her face, I would wish that her eyes were more expressfull!

Firdaus Jamaal as Hammad's father was great! Maulvi sahib was also good, and so was Shakir chacha...these seniors can really lift a scene two notch higher when they are onscreen. Their acting feels real.

The biggest surprise for me, has to be Abdullah played by Ahmad Jahanzeb! He is really good! He is performing the role of Abdullah in a really great way!

Anyway, the precap looks good and those new characters seem interesting!

@Red- Agree with that sometimes the editing just messes up the scene cause that dialogue was very well delivered in the promo ...though i feel the show is riding on Imrans shoulders and he is delivering ......
simplytoxic thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
^^^^^have to agree with u on that one. It is actually riding on his shoulders because Iman's acting hasnt been that great till now, and they haven't had that much scenes together now so can't comment much on their chemistry either. However, when Imran is on screen, u can't take ur eyes off;) Actually, I've become a big fan of Imran Abbas after watching this drama....
.YixingsManal. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
hey Pooja<3 !!! i really enjoyed watchin 5th epi !! buh ya i think the editin could be a bit better :S !!
Nimz-KMH thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Updated my take on pg 1😊.

Woh Ajnabee, simplytoxic, & the rest.......great takes!πŸ‘πŸΌ