--*Khuda aur Mohabbat*-- Episode 5

Posted: 13 years ago
Khuda aur Mohabbat Episode 5

Rules 

1. This is a discussion forum, not a fighting ground, so please be polite with your fellow members.

2. Actor or character bashing is not allowed.

3. DO NOT discuss personal matters of actors here. We don't want to know if they are single/married, dating and so on. Please spare them, it's their personal life.

4. DO NOT attack any fellow member personally. If you can't take difference of opinion, this is probably not the right place for you.

5. Since KAM is based on a novel, you may discuss it if needed but keep it to a minimum. We don't want to argue whether the novel is better or the show.

6. Comparisons are not allowed. There are other threads made for other shows.

Now the most important rule:

7. Religion:

Religion is a sensitive issue to talk about. But keep in mind that this drama is about Love & God/Religion as the title clearly states "Khuda aur Muhabbat". As long as we don't attack someone's religious views, we can openly talk about anything that relates to the show. This is a Pakistani TV forum after all, we're not going to other forums to talk about such issues, it stays in this thread ONLY.

Previous Episode Thread:

Edited:

The first scene of episode 5 came out to be exactly the way I thought. Full of emotions, power, anger, and guilt. Hammad comes down raging with anger when he sees Maulvi Sahib being mistreated by his mother and bhabhi. His anger was perfectly portrayed when he yells "you'll all have to pay for this" and throws the money towards them. Notice how he pleads for an apology from Maulvi Sahib and then bows his head down when he begins to speak to him. He knows this man was his last hope, his only way to get to Imaan and after being insulted by his family, he might have lost the last ray of hope as well. It'll take him a long time now before he can convince him that it was his family who created the mess. "Kaash main tumhe bad'dua de sakta lekin nahi......Woh ooper wala sab kuch dekh raha hai..............woh mera insaaf karega", the words that kept ringing in his ears. I loved the execution of the next scene where Hammad goes back home and yells at his mother and bhabhi to come speak to him. The bg score was apt for the scene!πŸ‘πŸΌ This whole incident has surely opened his eyes as he said "aaj aapne uss insaan ki baizti nahi ki balke khud apni izzat ka mazaq uraya hai aap logon ne". His family couldn't have done anything worst than this. He's gone forever.

On his way back home, Maulvi Sahib falls unconscious and is taken to the hospital. I think Imaan could've acted much better when she came to know about the accident. I found the scene a bit OTT because of her. She completely failed to enact the emotions.
Later that day, Hammad goes to Shakir chacha and tries his best to convince him to speak to Maulvi sahib regarding him and Imaan but fails once again.

The highlight of the episode was definately the conversation between Hammad and his father. Firdous Jamal once again proved that he's one of the finest actors we have in the industry. The power, the demand in his words and equally demanding, straight forward answers from Hammad made the entire scene worth every second. He clearly asks them to respect the people who are somehow connected to him and his life and when he realises that they won't apologize he chooses to leave the house. His father reminds him that he wouldn't survive a single day without the privilages that he has been given all his life. "Aap ne bilkul theek kaha dad, bachon ko pedal chalna usske maa baap hi sikhatay hain...lekin mujhe pedal chalna aapne nahi, mujhe waqt ne pedal chalna sikha diya hai"......he throws his wallet and his wrist watch at his father before stepping out of his house to never come back again.

Now alot of people thought that it's a very typical situation but I think there are alot of differences between this and the very usual situations we see all the time. Remember that he has not yet talked to Imaan. He doesn't even know if she'll agree to marry him which bothers me a bit. He leaving his family, his house, his belongings for a girl who doesn't have a clue about anything! She doesn't even know that his father is in the hospital because of Hammad's family and I'm thinking how would she react when she comes to know the truth. Whatever the matter, right now Hammad is the one at lose. We know that he'll continue to fight against all odds and try to convince Maulvi Sahib on his own but there is still a long way to go before this storm eases. I'm thinking will he ever go through that phase of regret that he left his everything behind? Normally we do see it, in all the stories, movies, TV shows that involve someone leaving his house for the love of his life. I still feel that this is not "just" about Hammad and Imaan, Hammad has promised Shakir chacha that he'll give everything back to Maulvi sahib which he onced owned. He has a huge responsibility on his shoulders and I'm sure he couldn't have done it while he is with his family.     

Hammad roams around on the streets recalling all that changed his life in an instance. He wakes up to the call of the Azaan and someone shaking him. He ends up at the railway station later that day not knowing what to do and where to go. I loved the way he stood near the slow moving train and we could see him through the gaps between the carts. He's not just standing there, he's there for a reason. A train symbolizes journey, new destination, and even new life for some people. Hammad is also about to start that new journey of his life and only time will tell where his journey will end. Great symbolization!πŸ‘ We see a new character, Shafqat Cheema entring the show who I suppose will be the future support of Hammad.

Imran and Firdous Jamal literally stole the show followed by Imaan's father & Shakir ChachaπŸ‘πŸΌ.

The precap looks interesting. Hammad goes out to the upper management of the railway to ask for a job and is offered a Coolie's position. I'm thinking he could've used his qualifications and gotten a better job instead but again he wants to start everything from a scratch hence it's all understandable.

Edited by Nimz-KMH - 13 years ago
Well this show is riding on the book and Imrans acting .....and both are delivering big time .........Imran is doing a fab job ...and this particular was rocking cause it had very less of Iman ............Right from Hammads outburst to his conversation with Shakir Chacha ...to his ultimate walking out of his house was well done....Also Ibaads warning to his mom was neat

Action Packed epi ...and the next one looks sweet ...............
hey peeps <3
Manal here!! 
jst started watchin this show ! n finished watchin epi 1 !!! 
n OMG jst saw this dude Imran ! he is HAWT !!! n Hamad n Iman ! ayeeeee <3 !! Perfecto <3 
hope im welcome here :)
Originally posted by -Cwezy_Manoola-

hey peeps <3
Manal here!! 
jst started watchin this show ! n finished watchin epi 1 !!! 
n OMG jst saw this dude Imran ! he is HAWT !!! n Hamad n Iman ! ayeeeee <3 !! Perfecto <3 
hope im welcome here :)

Hi... :)
Manal...u can call me humz or mera or Humera wich ever u prefer lol πŸ˜›
Yep i agree 😳
I just finished watching all of the episodes a couple if days ago and i  ❀️ this drama now!!
And u definetely be welcome here 😊

:)
xx

Edited:

Episode 5 was an awesome episode, great acting by Imran, as there was very less of Imaan in this episode...

Loved the whole confrontation that went on in Hamaad's house from the conversation with his mum and pavi to the confrontation with his dad, he excecuted his emotions well..!!
Love how he admitted that he can not get the idea of Imaan out of his head no matter what!!

Was shocked with the way his dad was speaking to him as well.... But he answered him back with the perfect answers..!! And he left all of his belongings as well!!
At least his brother realises that Hamaad is being serious about leaving the house!!

Maulvi doesn't want to speak to Nighat's dad ...πŸ˜”
Didn't expect Hamaad to ask him to ask for his and Imaan's rishta...

Looking forward to the next episode πŸ˜ƒ
Looks like Hamaad and Imaan are going to see each other again 😳..!!
And Hamaad is going to get a job...

xx

Edited by humz_786 - 13 years ago
im on epi 4 now !! 
n i'll call u Humi <3 !! 
thnks alot for the welcome 
i started watchin today !! 
this show is jst Perfect ! 

im on epi 4 now !! 
n i'll call u Humi <3 !! 
thnks alot for the welcome 
i started watchin today !! 
this show is jst Perfect ! 

Haven't been called Humi before πŸ˜†πŸ˜³
I watched all of the epsiodes in one day as well one after the other πŸ˜† one more episode to go after you have watched episode 5 then a whole weeks wait..... πŸ˜”
Yes the shows is perfect....!! ❀️
when wil the next epi will be air ? 
this is the onli show i watch otha thn Grey's !! 

when wil the next epi will be air ? 
this is the onli show i watch otha thn Grey's !! 

Next Thursday.. Pakistan time of 8pm
I watch it over YouTube once the videos are uploaded...
I watch this and Mera Saaein another Pakistani drama!!

xx