The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness ... - Page 7

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by verode

Kay tune SBS deka woh dev se saath Geet jaathi hai woh lagtha hai munda ka dream hai

Haan dekha na. GC bhi Janta hai in CVs ko. Uski hansee is baat par kitni adorable thi
NIGI KAY Maddy acutally PH galath title raka hai title honi chaiye ki

GEET hui sabke sar dard
Edited by verode - 13 years ago
@ preethi premi 

Whatever your name is, i do not mind for discussion over fictional character, but you crossed limits dude !

Openly telling you, now, that came to direct my personal problems, well, 

the reply i gave here, was not in POV of geet at all ! I don't care ! Don't give a damn ! It was totally, for my personal experience and in perspective of forgiveness and the legend 'gandhiji' and 'your' geet has nothing to do with it !

Screw it ! 

For sure i'm hurt ! more than that ! coz i have not allowed anyone, mind it, anyone to convince me for that ! It was my problem and personal issue, which became the Damn JOKE for you !

Wake up ! You can't fight with the real person, over some fictional character ! Thank god ! i have decided to leave !

Grow up ! At least, do not make fun of someone's bad experiences and tragedy !

Irony is that, you call yourself, a fan of a lady ! 

Just leave it ! Go ! ðŸ˜¡

NIGI KAY Maddy acutally PH galath title raka hai title honi chaiye ki

GEET hui sabke sar dard

title to achcha hai. Par Maine doosra socha hai geet ke appreciation mein
'mamta aur maafi ki murti, geet devi'

unhe shat shat pranam
Originally posted by maanddy

Can you please, please, STAY AWAY from me? Please ! LEAVE ME ! SPARE ME ! I have some personal issues, and you don't have the damn right to tell me anything ! 

So, just please ! Try someone else ! But, leave me and my personal problems alone !

preeti i know u guys are expert in personal attacks but zara mou sambhal ke bolo ....we are not going to take any Cr🤬 from you...
Edited by jalparii_h2o - 13 years ago
@Preeth-premi just stay away of making the fun of real lives of people. Very sad is that u spoke about women women baashan every day and doing silly things. Dont make fun of women being a women
Originally posted by delhigirl

unhe shat shat pranam

Kay Tujje salammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Originally posted by maanddy

@ preethi premi 

Whatever your name is, i do not mind for discussion over fictional character, but you crossed limits dude !

Openly telling you, now, that came to direct my personal problems, well, 

the reply i gave here, was not in POV of geet at all ! I don't care ! Don't give a damn ! It was totally, for my personal experience and in perspective of forgiveness and the legend 'gandhiji' and 'your' geet has nothing to do with it !

Screw it ! 

For sure i'm hurt ! more than that ! coz i have not allowed anyone, mind it, anyone to convince me for that ! It was my problem and personal issue, which became the Damn JOKE for you !

Wake up ! You can't fight with the real person, over some fictional character ! Thank god ! i have decided to leave !

Grow up ! At least, do not make fun of someone's bad experiences and tragedy !

Irony is that, you call yourself, a fan of a lady ! 

Just leave it ! Go ! ðŸ˜¡

all they can do is fight with ppl over fictional character n their fantasies ....personal attacks is their favt time pass...aur kuch ata nahi inko😡
Originally posted by delhigirl

unhe shat shat pranam

🤣🤣 M he M hai 🤣
M3geet  🤣
Edited by jalparii_h2o - 13 years ago

@Preeth-premi just stay away of making the fun of real lives of people. Very sad is that u spoke about women women baashan every day and doing silly things. Dont make fun of women being a women

totally agree. We are discussing about a fictional character. But kindly do not go on a personal level here with a forum member. You are a woman so please respect your fellow women's problems and sentiments. that is not too much to ask for
Edited by delhigirl - 13 years ago