The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness ... - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago

Is it been shown that Geet has actually forgiven Dev? And even if she does, it is indeed an attribute of the strong, forgiveness does not mean that you all of sudden become best-friends with the opponent however it does mean that you are making peace with "yourself" and with "your past"!

As for sending a message to the audience about a girl standing on her own two feet and fighting for justice...well that particular theme was lost the minute the creative decided to make Maan Geet's ultimate saviour :)   

Edited by khahani - 13 years ago
Totally agree!👍🏼 I  really dun mind Geet forgiving Dev cuz he was the one who saved her husband's life!! But on the other hand, I guess maan is right in his place cuz he just knows that Geet suffered so much pain cuz of DEV!! But I really really hope this doesn't create serious problems b/w maaneet! && I dun trust TB article cuz their articles rn't always true. I would wait for the episode to air😃
Originally posted by Lip-a-Licious

Happy my lovely 😆

opinion respect...

but to me some sins are unforgivable, yet if Geet really wants to forgive Dev, then that should only happen once Dev has been legally punished for his crime!

once Dev has served his imprisonment or whatever for his crime, then they can all live happily ever after... no problemo 😆

No problemo ji😆
Originally posted by mrs.MSK_GurTi

Totally agree!👍🏼 I  really dun mind Geet forgiving Dev cuz he was the one who saved her husband's life!! But on the other hand, I guess maan is right in his place cuz he just knows that Geet suffered so much pain cuz of DEV!! But I really really hope this doesn't create serious problems b/w maaneet! && I dun trust TB article cuz their articles rn't always true. I would wait for the episode to air😃

Agree with u😃
Originally posted by khahani

Is it been shown that Geet has actually forgiven Dev? And even if she does, it is indeed an attribute of the strong, forgiveness does not mean that you all of sudden become best-friends with the opponent however it does mean that you are making peace with "yourself" and with "your past"!

As for sending a message to the audience about a girl standing on her own two feet and fighting for justice...well that particular theme was lost the minute the creative decided to make Maan Geet's ultimate saviour :)   

Kya baat kahi aapne ji😃. 
Chalo main bhi unko maaf kardeti hn uss post ke liye ;););););)Edited by Sayna - 13 years ago
Originally posted by Sayna

Chalo main unko bhi unko maaf kardeti hn uss post ke liye ;););););)

Aapka dil bhi kuch kam bada nahi hai😆
:):):):) thank u ji....hn main itni buri bhi nehi, lekin kya karn aaj mujhe bohut ghussa aya aur kya hua , yeh to aap jante hai...:);) kyun ke main sach mein ek maneetian/gurtian hn :):):)Edited by Sayna - 13 years ago
Originally posted by Sayna

:):):):) thank u ji....hn main itni buri bhi nehi, lekin kya karn aaj mujhe bohut ghussa aya aur kya hua , yeh to aap jante hai...:);) kyun ke main sach mein ek maneetian/gurtian hn :):):)

Gussa aana kabhi kabhi zarrori hai dost. paani jab sar se upar jane lage toh kuch action toh lena padata hai yaar.😆 Jo kiya theek kiya so no worry
Originally posted by happygolucky

Gussa aana kabhi kabhi zarrori hai dost. paani jab sar se upar jane lage toh kuch action toh lena padata hai yaar.😆 Jo kiya theek kiya so no worry
sach kaha apne...waise main hamesha kehti hn "peace n love" , lekin jab unko yeh zubaan samajh nehi ati , to actin to lena hi parta...chalo aap jaisa dost bhi mil gaya to im very happy ji ;););)