The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness ...

happygolucky thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong. 

- Gandhi

History is full of great people who forgave someone for reprehensible crimes. Geet is mahan if she make such decision. My respect for Geet has risen.

Geet tussi great ho!!!!!!!!
Edited by happygolucky - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SaynaFM thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Happy ji tussi bi great ho...wa kya post :):):):)
pickachu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
I respect geet too but sorry to say per agar woh dev ko maaf kar dete hai tu ladkiyon ko iss se kya lesson mile ga????
Isn't this show for women inspiration????
Geet should stand for justice so that she can make example for other women who r facing same problems in society.
Abhi bhi society main low class girls r forgiving those types of men.
They need some example to standup for their right.
This show can set example.
The theme of the show is girl's struggle for justice not for her power to forgive the person who have done it.

pickachu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
This is my opinion.Sorry if i hurt u.I'm not against geet.
But if the article is true i will blame cvs for destroying the beautiful concept of the show!

happygolucky thumbnail
Originally posted by: pickachu

I respect geet too but sorry to say per agar woh dev ko maaf kar dete hai tu ladkiyon ko iss se kya lesson mile ga????

Geet should stand for justice so that she can make example for other women who r facing same problems in society.
The theme of the show is girl's struggle for justice not for her power to forgive the person who have done it.

This is her personal decision. Baaki ladkiyoon ko khudh yeh sochna hai. It is her decision and we should respect her. Thats it. Waise dekha jaye toh Soniya Gandhi ne Rajiv Ghandi ke killer ko maaf kiya. This was an example too.
Edited by happygolucky - 13 years ago
happygolucky thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sayna

Happy ji tussi bi great ho...wa kya post :):):):)

Kyonki Mann ne Geet ke liye bahut kuch kiya hai toh Geet ko khud se koi decision lene ka adhikaar nahi hai? Mann ne jo kiya payar mein kya aur payar mein len den theek nahi hai.
BatameezDil thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: pickachu

v sensible post 👏
i agree with you
i dun understand yeah CVs youth ko konsi inspiration dena chahte hain??.....
i know forgiveness is divine but this show was not about showing mahaan geet forgiving dev ...this show was about geet' stand n her  fight 4 justice ...she was supposed to be an inspiration for other girls like her.....abi un girls ko forgiveness ka message milay ga????

im v disappointed with CVs they are showing dev n arjun as saints...jo sab kuch kar ke bhi sir utha ke ghom rahe hain freely.....

not just dev i hate this arjun also....CVs Arjun dev jese logo ko inspire kar rahe hain ke karo jo karna hai ....maafi mil jaye gi...disgusting

sorry no offense to anyone just my POV 
-lazybee- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Forgiveness doesn't mean that u  have to be so goody or friendly to that person after that.....It also means that after forgiveness that  person won't be in yr life with any type of emotions....😊...That person  won't exist in yr life and not in yr  any emotions(Hate or Anger)...😳..If she wants to move on in her life she can't go with any bitterness in her....

To say someone that u doesn't exist for me  or u r free from yr all relationship is the biggest punishment any one can have....😳

Just my POV
happygolucky thumbnail
Originally posted by: Jimzi2716

Forgiveness doesn't mean that u  have to be so goody or friendly to that person after that.....It also means that after forgiveness that  person won't be in yr life with any type of emotions....😊...That person  won't exist in yr life and not in yr  any emotions(Hate or Anger)...😳..If she wants to move on in her life she can't go with any bitterness in her....

To say someone that u doesn't exist for me  or u r free from yr all relationship is the biggest punishment any one can have....😳

Just my POV

Agreed Chinki.😃
Happy my lovely 😆

opinion respected...

but to me some sins are unforgivable, yet if Geet really wants to forgive Dev, then that should only happen once Dev has been legally punished for his crime!

once Dev has served his imprisonment or whatever for his crime, then they can all live happily ever after... no problemo 😆

Edited by Lip-a-Licious - 13 years ago