India-Forums

Mukti Bandhan
Mukti Bandhan

wow , vaiki was awesome (Page 6)

LimitLessFan IF-Stunnerz
LimitLessFan
LimitLessFan

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 3:51am | IP Logged
@shahsb_26, gal  i just love ur SM Avi . reminds me how much i miss them Cry.....

Well , i wont comment on which fan group in other forum is supporting here each other LOL.....

Well Yes Anmol, they had rushed with V-S story and the way they are moving with V , i feel its to show the contrasting differences in V-D-S relation , the way V proposed her the next day , leaving her stunned was something , and his reason for asking her hand was huh acha ?? then coming to Sabz, well she must know being a actress her dark secretes will be revealed to anyone whom she is in love with , well she should be able to deal with them , if not today same thing may happen anytime in future , like said the only thing which bugs me about V-S story is , when ever V was shown talking to her or expressing his feelings , he was being robotic , its like he was their on a mission or a meeting , the way he express himself to her with full intensity is fab , but yet he fails to READ her , before he left when he went to meet her , she indirectly hinted him enough with her expressions that she was in dilemma and even she likes him , all this small things went over V head

My liking for D is simple , she is very practical gal , and open  book ......

V_D look cute, Chemistry works when both ckts are in love, V is giving cold shoulder to D tho kaha sae hoga chemistry , and Yday episode clearly hinted that V will fall for D for what she is , and he will realize she is his love rather than sabz.. thats wat i feel , if cvs change mind well nothing new ..................

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

intruderfast

trendzy Senior Member
trendzy
trendzy

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 4:12am | IP Logged
Yeah JustJ m eagerly waiting for the moment when vaibhav falls for devki.................

SRKLuvr

vivacious_priya IF-Dazzler
vivacious_priya
vivacious_priya

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 4:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SRKLuvr

Shocked yeh lo! Here all the Uttaran Veecha fans are on the same side as I and Priya!ShockedROFL Chalo kuch toh accha hua we can agree on ONE coupleLOL

yes sanaya i was also thinking d same...LOLLOL

SRKLuvr

intruderfast IF-Sizzlerz
intruderfast
intruderfast

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 5:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by priya2904

Shocked yeh lo! Here all the Uttaran Veecha fans are on the same side as I and Priya!ShockedROFL Chalo kuch toh accha hua we can agree on ONE coupleLOL

well not all charu and shon r supporting vaibhav sabinaLOLLOL 

vivacious_priya

vivacious_priya
vivacious_priya

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 6:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by intruderfast

Originally posted by priya2904

well not all charu and shon r supporting vaibhav sabinaLOLLOL 

but in d future vaibhav devki will rock...Big smile coz devki z main lead of d show..Wink

SRKLuvr

SRKLuvr IF-Sizzlerz
SRKLuvr
SRKLuvr

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 6:27am | IP Logged
YAYY cant wait for Vaiki scenes!

vivacious_priya

LimitLessFan IF-Stunnerz
LimitLessFan
LimitLessFan

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 6:43am | IP Logged
looking forward for Vaiki scenes , but the holi scene was depressing and very sad , hope things change soon ................ 

vivacious_priya

vivacious_priya
vivacious_priya

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 6:46am | IP Logged
vaiki scene is on d way coz again sabina insulted vaibhav when he saved her.... n some how IMV managed to not to let his son name come on d news paper..Big smile

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Mukti Bandhan Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index