Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

trendzy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Yeah I just hope that vaibhav marries devki and he should not reveal anything to her as of now I want him to marry her first n then she should come to know about his past but from tomorows promo it seems that he reveals to her about sabina r the cv's trying to indicate that he would end up marrying sabina cause if devki knows the truth then she might end up uniting them?and thats a bad indication for all vaiki fans like us............................................
TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Its better if Vaibhav tells everything to Devaki now , ok no need to tell name and all , atleast tell her that u had been in love which was not meant for u and tell her its not easy to love her so soon or so , that will make the gal understand and she wont feel hurt for wat ever he does to her .........

Beneath tough looking Business man their a sensitive side of Vaibhav , well it came out and he is locking it in shell, but this time it will come out again and it will never go ....................

TitansFan thumbnail
@Priya, personally i didnot feel sorry for Sabz, honestly i found that scene very funny , and gals crying and loosing hope so easily irritates me big time , 
vivacious_priya thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: JustJ

@Priya, personally i didnot feel sorry for Sabz, honestly i found that scene very funny , and gals crying and loosing hope so easily irritates me big time , 

yes u r right!!! but she z helpless coz of IMV...๐Ÿ˜Š  but vaiki rocks for me... coz i find dem more gud couple..
TitansFan thumbnail
Hmm IMV was only a part of her being helpless , did she ever confess to herself  that she likes him, not unless he left her she was in tears na ......... cant blame it all alone on IMV, she wanted she is capable of fighting  and about that pic and her past well it can be handled .......... 
Originally posted by: JustJ

Hmm IMV was only a part of her being helpless , did she ever confess to herself  that she likes him, not unless he left her she was in tears na ......... cant blame it all alone on IMV, she wanted she is capable of fighting  and about that pic and her past well it can be handled .......... 

i agree๐Ÿ˜ƒ
intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
well todays episode was very good, especially vaibhav devki part when both of them apply colors on each other.
devki is so cute ๐Ÿ˜Š and yes i feel vaibhav devki shaadi will happen๐Ÿ˜Š
if not lets enjoy their scenes till it lasts
Edited by intruderfast - 13 years ago
SRKLuvr thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I reckon they will get married...otherwise there is no matlab to Devki being in the show after that and she is the lead female after all.
๐Ÿ˜Šplzz any one post vaibhav-devki holi pics of d show mukti bandhan aired yesterday... ๐Ÿ˜Š
intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
devaki was very good yesterday, and actress playing devki is really good.
imv was brilliant as usual, overall a nice episode