Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sonia77 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Just saw the episode..thought there'll be a change as didn't watch it since last week...was searching for any signs of devaki-vaibhav chemistryπŸ˜‰......but vaibhav seems disintrested in devaki...πŸ˜‰....quite disintrested infact...πŸ˜†.............its so obviously sabina...😊..i think she's here to stay...she wont be bumped off that easily..πŸ˜‰....i do hope he goes with sabina ...its really catchy this couple..and devaki should be with someone who will be able to love her..and show vaibhavs father his place..such a horrible heartless character....
vivacious_priya thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SRKLuvr

Areyyy wah yeh kya ho gaya!😲 Here I am Vaibhav Devki fan like Anmol ji and am opposition to Sonia ji who is Vaibhav Sabina fan🀣 Uttaran forum ki bilkul palti🀣

hey m also vaibhav devki fan..................... sach me kya hogaya?????????????????????πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† yes m also opposition to vaibhav sabina..πŸ˜†
intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: JustJ

Ahem Ahem can i join party ,

well I prefer V N D over V N S , its simple , i said it before in article , even after loving each other there is no understanding btw them not even from one , and V just believed S when he went to meet her after coming from Spore .....

well i know D fail to notice V odd behavior but she is perfect for him ,

well V had contradicting dialogues in todays episode and the only one which i really liked was when he said may be from Duty he will try reaching to love ..... some positivity there ....

well i prefer ckts than chemistry so my vote is for VD

yes jaya , i find nothing special between vaibhav and sabina , umne hua kyaa , where was the romance
when vaibhav engagement was called off, next day he asked for sabina's hand ,
everything looked so rush
and sabina role is not of a lead, she just comes 1 or 2 times in the week
as i know most viewers r waiting 4 vaibhav devki , its going to be sloww and steady , their romance have not started but still ppl love them
btw ab shon tumhara bhi dushman ho jaayegaπŸ˜›πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Well I LOVE Vaibhav-Devki very much cos they look adorable and I love Devki's character who is bold brave highly educated pretty and respectable and I can see she is positive and has that right mix of modern and sanscaari and I just adore the fact that she is falling for Vaibhav and am sure their relationship will be a hit because Devki is a perfect girl and I dont like Sabina for some reasons...she is older than Vaibhav for a start and their relationship doesnt look fun it looks toooo mature I could never imagine any romance or anythin not to mention she really looks much older than him. Vaibhav and Devki all the way for meπŸ˜ƒ

devki is intelligent educated, sensible in business loving... i think perfect match for vaibhav.. n sabina is not coz any big n traditional families like viranies will not want a film actress to be deir bahu n i guess later on vaibhav will also have problem..  
πŸ˜ƒ

Really? Their first interaction? But I thought he is rescuing Sabina from that fire

yeah he left devki and made her go by taxii...
shahsb_26 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Lolzzz Seems Like MB fan and Uttran fans are common... am one of them too..... But I am liking the show... And as far as chemistry is considered... I am Liking Devki and Some better Guy  then Vaibhav..... And Vaibhav looks  younger then Sabina... But oh well let it move on...

trendzy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
 m strongly in favour of vaibhav n devki n m really happy to know that many people here r of the same opinion their romance would b outstanding n if vaibhav fails to marry devki then i shall never ever see mukti bandhan again
SRKLuvr thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: trendzy

m strongly in favour of vaibhav n devki n m really happy to know that many people here r of the same opinion their romance would b outstanding n if vaibhav fails to marry devki then i shall never ever see mukti bandhan again

My sole interest in this show is Vaibhav and Devki!😳
SRKLuvr thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
😲 yeh lo! Here all the Uttaran Veecha fans are on the same side as I and Priya!😲🀣 Chalo kuch toh accha hua we can agree on ONE coupleπŸ˜†
trendzy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I guess in todays holi episode we get to see some nice vaiki scenes ...................