wow , vaiki was awesome - Page 3

Posted: 13 years ago
Interesting to see my uttran family here too! Again, we all perk up when there is a triangle involved. After getting bored to death with the Veer-Iccha-Taps 3some for the last 2 yrs, we are looking at Vaibhav -Devki and Sabina! 

I have been following MuktiB since the first episode. Prefer Vaibhav and Sabina simply coz they are in love. :) But, against the bulldozer, looks like love will be lost.

What is interesting is that Devki is no pushover herself. If she DOES marry Vaibhav, and realize that her FIL has set her up to get even with Bhavnji Ba (BB), will she take it lying down? 

Isn't the big man playing with fire by trying to bring Devki in as his DIL? She is not some uneducated lady plus she will show tremendous loyalty towards BB. 

Hmmmm......
Originally posted by SRKLuvr

Areyyy wah yeh kya ho gaya!😲 Here I am Vaibhav Devki fan like Anmol ji and am opposition to Sonia ji who is Vaibhav Sabina fan🤣 Uttaran forum ki bilkul palti🤣

yaar main topic poster ko dekhkey thoda mayyyoos ho gayi abhe kya karoon
main apney pyare dost intruderfast ko khona nahin chahti lekin dil ka mamlaa hain so i cannot compro with vaibhavsabina - sorry intrudrejee
and for you SRKluvr - as always 😡
Originally posted by shon703

yaar main topic poster ko dekhkey thoda mayyyoos ho gayi abhe kya karoon
main apney pyare dost intruderfast ko khona nahin chahti lekin dil ka mamlaa hain so i cannot compro with vaibhavsabina - sorry intrudrejee
and for you SRKluvr - as always 😡
mujhey to aisa kabhi nahin lagta tha😆😆 
Originally posted by mahmansma

Interesting to see my uttran family here too! Again, we all perk up when there is a triangle involved. After getting bored to death with the Veer-Iccha-Taps 3some for the last 2 yrs, we are looking at Vaibhav -Devki and Sabina! 

I have been following MuktiB since the first episode. Prefer Vaibhav and Sabina simply coz they are in love. :) But, against the bulldozer, looks like love will be lost.

What is interesting is that Devki is no pushover herself. If she DOES marry Vaibhav, and realize that her FIL has set her up to get even with Bhavnji Ba (BB), will she take it lying down? 

Isn't the big man playing with fire by trying to bring Devki in as his DIL? She is not some uneducated lady plus she will show tremendous loyalty towards BB. 

Hmmmm......
mahmansma , here we can support any couple right 😉, after all , all 3 characters r positive😊
and devaki is the lead of the show
if vaibhav is not able to love devaki , then i will have no objection if vaibhav sabina pairing
its my personal opininon, vaibhav devki look better
and devki has already started caring for vaibhav , i can see slowly she will fall 4 him😊 
eventually when its time to decide after some time we dont know what will vaibhav feel towards devaki, there is a possibility , he can develop feelings 4 her😊
and then what will be his final decision we dont know😉
so lets see😊
Edited by intruderfast - 13 years ago
Originally posted by intruderfast

mahmansma , here we can support any couple right 😉, after all , all 3 characters r positive😊
and devaki is the lead of the show
if vaibhav is not able to love devaki , then i will have no objection if vaibhav sabina pairing
its my personal opininon, vaibhav devki look better
and devki has already started caring for vaibhav , i can see slowly she will fall 4 him😊 
eventually when its time to decide after some time we dont know what will vaibhav feel towards devaki, there is a possibility , he can develop feelings 4 her😊
and then what will be his final decision we dont know😉
so lets see😊

Phew! Yes, for a change, after all the negativity of Uttran, it is good to see a positive serial where all the MILs and DILs are respecting each other. I even loved the convo between Sabina and Devki. 

I do hope though that Sabina winds up with V, simply coz both love each other, although Sabina cant say so for various reasons.

I like Devki too, but am damn worried. Isn't that how Iccha was too at the start? A bold kid who struggled and acheived what she wanted? I remember the kid Iccha and the Damini patshala days so vividly. She was a smart go-getter. She has been reduced to a bundle of nerves with no lines and all tears.

I do hope they don't transform Devki into something like this. I want her to lock horns with IMV. 

Would love some serious board room battles between the two of them, :) 

Shobana
Well I LOVE Vaibhav-Devki very much cos they look adorable and I love Devki's character who is bold brave highly educated pretty and respectable and I can see she is positive and has that right mix of modern and sanscaari and I just adore the fact that she is falling for Vaibhav and am sure their relationship will be a hit because Devki is a perfect girl and I dont like Sabina for some reasons...she is older than Vaibhav for a start and their relationship doesnt look fun it looks toooo mature I could never imagine any romance or anythin not to mention she really looks much older than him. Vaibhav and Devki all the way for me😃

so today vaibhav devki first interaction wil,be there😊, looking forward to that

this serial is really good
Originally posted by intruderfast

so today vaibhav devki first interaction wil,be there😊, looking forward to that

this serial is really good

Really? Their first interaction? But I thought he is rescuing Sabina from that fire
Originally posted by SRKLuvr

Really? Their first interaction? But I thought he is rescuing Sabina from that fire
oh i am sure it will be later , vaibhav is dropping devaki to the home
i am sure they will interact , if they don't then😡😆
Ahem Ahem can i join party ,

well I prefer V N D over V N S , its simple , i said it before in article , even after loving each other there is no understanding btw them not even from one , and V just believed S when he went to meet her after coming from Spore .....

well i know D fail to notice V odd behavior but she is perfect for him ,

well V had contradicting dialogues in todays episode and the only one which i really liked was when he said may be from Duty he will try reaching to love ..... some positivity there ....

well i prefer ckts than chemistry so my vote is for VD