wow , vaiki was awesome

Posted: 13 years ago
finally πŸ˜ƒ we get to see vaibhav devki scene
and wow😍 kyaa mast lag rahe the
and devki has already started taking care of vaibhav
the feeding scene and picture scene was so sweet, devki is so goodπŸ‘πŸ˜³
i am so looking forward to their chemistry , i am sure they will rockπŸ˜ƒ
Sabina vaibhav all the way! There's no doubt about that.. Ya I think they"ll play around with the track. But eventually it will be sabina..Edited by sonia77 - 13 years ago
I really didn't feel the chemistry. It felt so forced. I loved the chemistry between Vaibhav and Sabrina. I watched this show before, but dropped it because it wasn't interesting, but with Vaibhav and Sabrina scenes i really wanted to watch the show again. Now going to stop watching again. 

Originally posted by sonia77

Sabina vaibhav all the way! There's no doubt about that.. Ya I think they"ll play around with the track. But eventually it will be sabina..
lets see πŸ˜†πŸ˜†i am pretty sure its gonna be vaibhav devkiπŸ˜†
i liked the scene of them....devki part was really nice

lets c how the story progress.....
their gol-dhana was so sweet n simple. they make a cute pair. both r very good ppl, n hope they'll make a beautiful couple......dont know if they;ll get to marry or notπŸ˜•
Areyyy wah yeh kya ho gaya!😲 Here I am Vaibhav Devki fan like Anmol ji and am opposition to Sonia ji who is Vaibhav Sabina fan🀣 Uttaran forum ki bilkul palti🀣
I think that scene was simple and sweet, but not romantic and intense like Sabina and Vaibhav. Still a Sabina-Vaibhav fan. 
wowwww Vaiki looked really nice!😊
Sanaya sweety..i know you have a tendency to go for pairings where its usually a one sided relationship...πŸ˜‰.....just kidding...πŸ˜†..i am always on your side...😊

Infact i just saw the repeat of the show as i hadnt seen it last night......he's thinking of sabina through and through...so lets hope he gets his love....and i have a strong feeling it will be devaki who'll help him get to sabina...

One can only hope the makers of this show dont take viewers for a ride like they have in uttaran....πŸ˜‰..and we dont get tortured with a devaki-vaibhav-sabina triangle for god knows how long...πŸ˜‰