Food for thought 17th march - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago
 Komal naiky aur puch puch... just go ahead and do it yaar.... because Dadi has stopped eating... so she's not going to be worse off, Naina cries anyway so no diff there, . Sax will still be a worried man... so again no diff and Adharsh's eyebrows are already knitted to to the max so again that couldn't get worse. so please go ahead and be our guest!

Could'nt stop laughing 🤣 🤣 🤣. That is so true. There is going to be no change in saxenas acting or reactions in which ever way the story goes.
Originally posted by VPRS

Komal naiky aur puch puch... just go ahead and do it yaar.... because Dadi has stopped eating... so she's not going to be worse off, Naina cries anyway so no diff there, . Sax will still be a worried man... so again no diff and Adharsh's eyebrows are already knitted to to the max so again that couldn't get worse. so please go ahead and be our guest!

Could'nt stop laughing 🤣 🤣 🤣. That is so true. There is going to be no change in saxenas acting or reactions in which ever way the story goes.
Thank you they are doomed to be a unhappeee bunch....
Hi Carisma
just like the week before the last ME, we're having to put up with filler epis again where there's way too much time wasting on unnecessary scenes.
the saxes - same ol, same ol, but komal got on my nerves too, she was pretty loud for someone with a headache!
Kesar's mai, where do they find them😆 i bet pesiya's mom's more refined than her, not what you'd have wanted for kesar, but wonder where they'll go with this.
Kriya - our lovely mismatch couple, will they ever learn😕
looking forward to ME but i hope the promo refers to the start of the actual epi and not right at the ending, which is how the precaps are usually shown.  we need to see more action and less faffing about, especially if they want to keep viewers interested.  we need to see the consequences of the slap and how krish will react once he's sobered up rather than glimpses of kriya and the rest of it wasted on questionable scenes.
Originally posted by suk4

Hi Carisma
just like the week before the last ME, we're having to put up with filler epis again where there's way too much time wasting on unnecessary scenes.
the saxes - same ol, same ol, but komal got on my nerves too, she was pretty loud for someone with a headache!
Kesar's mai, where do they find them😆 i bet pesiya's mom's more refined than her, not what you'd have wanted for kesar, but wonder where they'll go with this.
Kriya - our lovely mismatch couple, will they ever learn😕
looking forward to ME but i hope the promo refers to the start of the actual epi and not right at the ending, which is how the precaps are usually shown.  we need to see more action and less faffing about, especially if they want to keep viewers interested.  we need to see the consequences of the slap and how krish will react once he's sobered up rather than glimpses of kriya and the rest of it wasted on questionable scenes.
Absolutely dear....totally agree. Are you making a statement with your blank black profile picture... is this your inner maan ki awaaz at the moment. ?😆
Originally posted by carisma2

Absolutely dear....totally agree. Are you making a statement with your blank black profile picture... is this your inner maan ki awaaz at the moment. ?😆
never mind my mann ki awaz, i tried to change my pp, but it didn't look right so i changed it and it came out like this and i can't change it back😆  plus my computer's playing up these days and just dies on me.  i must get a new laptop.  i was hoping no one would notice it but i'll get my son to help me, i'm so thick😭
Originally posted by suk4

never mind my mann ki awaz, i tried to change my pp, but it didn't look right so i changed it and it came out like this and i can't change it back😆  plus my computer's playing up these days and just dies on me.  i must get a new laptop.  i was hoping no one would notice it but i'll get my son to help me, i'm so thick😭
when u upload the new pic...see the link box.. select behind button - the pp will change and update.
Nice post carisma 😊 Cant comment on the epi as I havent seen it yet, but as for the MahaEpi promo... You can totally tell that Krishna has not even noticed someone misbehaving with Pratigya. He's probably just saying the line to one of his friends in some other context. Prats does make a disgusted face almost every episode, so nothing new. We all know that our Baba would practically KILL the person who even thought of misbehaving with Prats, if he knew someone was actually teasing her, he wont sit quietly... EVEN IF he's completely drugged.

One thing I found suprising was that it's Holi, and Baba is not celebrating with Babu... he's enjoying with friends and Babu is alone. Totally not like the Baba we know.
Originally posted by elle45

Nice post carisma 😊 Cant comment on the epi as I havent seen it yet, but as for the MahaEpi promo... You can totally tell that Krishna has not even noticed someone misbehaving with Pratigya. He's probably just saying the line to one of his friends in some other context. Prats does make a disgusted face almost every episode, so nothing new. We all know that our Baba would practically KILL the person who even thought of misbehaving with Prats, if he knew someone was actually teasing her, he wont sit quietly... EVEN IF he's completely drugged.

One thing I found suprising was that it's Holi, and Baba is not celebrating with Babu... he's enjoying with friends and Babu is alone. Totally not like the Baba we know.
Thank you elle. Totally agree with ya.... Baba would deffo kill them if he learned some one touched his mrs...
Yah baba promised his mrs he'll give her a holi to remember....
this is the first time we wil see him in a nashaa... can't wait. .....😛
I can imagine kriya kids being named vachan and vidya by Prof 😆😆😆
Originally posted by SaacheeSyna

Exactly...after tanth's question...this had got me thinking...but Prats is looking disgusted so..not sure??...again editing trick??😕😕

Sachee🤗

Prats does look disgusted. If it turns out that it's Krishna telling Prats not to make a big deal of the touching in his josh state............imagine how he feels when he comes to hosh.................one way or the other he is headed from the doghouse to the pound after holi. 😲😕