Geet will be sabse parayee

Hari73 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Now I am understanding why this serial is titled GHSP.  Its purely because of Geet's self centered behavior.  Its always said, children are eyes of mother but husband(life partner) is heart of wife.  Woman always loves her husband more than anything in the world. But in our GHSP, they always showed Geet has given more importance to child than Maan, always think about herself and her child.  We have not got much to see that she care for Maan (other than shimla accident case) and his feelings.  So, I feel one day this kind of attitude will put her in a place of sabse parayee.  So what do you guys think about this??

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Sanjana- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Hate to say it, but I kinda agree...it's not that I don't love geet, in fact, she's my favourite character in GHSP.... And I suppose that is why I'm so disappointed with her behaviour.... It's not even a question of loving the baby more, or less than maan....because a mother and a wife will not be able to differentiate like that.....it sometimes annoys me how hot headed Geet can be though....she doesn't take the time to decide and is more of the spur of the moment kind of person....n at least it was ok when she wasn't married to maan...but now, she has a big responsibility...both towards maan and his family....when you take the 7 pheres, one of the vows you make is that you will be with your partner through good times and bad. The fact that Geet is going to leave from KM shows that she honestly couldn't care less about the pheres or about her responsibility...CV's are changing her character entirely now, n I'm utterly disappointed.....
-Sanjana- thumbnail
Ps, dadi was right...they are like children who never grew up.....

At least in my point of view....
-Sanjana- thumbnail
Sorry, double post!Edited by baby_doll_2305 - 13 years ago
sweetbaby thumbnail
that's exactly what i've thinking...mann is always pleasing her....its high time she needs to understand...Mann is the one who created that room to bring smile on her face. Mann does so much..she doesn;t see the light end of the tunnel - she can have another baby with Mann...and MC is totally her fault..she was running like crazy...someone need to rubb that to her face once for all..

i think personally he spoiled her alot.....