Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

abcd2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
OMGGGGGGG arhaannnnnn in spider mann outfittt
hayeeeeee usmee bhi he would be lookingg cutee ...
wohh toh hai hii super herooo and now he actually wore a spiderman outfittt ./.....awwwwwwwww...mujhe bhi dekhna  haiii  ..........but the link is not workinggg ....
Eden_luvsKriya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Arhaan is lookin so cute....thanks 4 sharing pia
Novarieaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: Pragati.T

D show has not started yet.........

oppsss !!  😆
piyarapiyari thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
he is looking so cute and funny amazing me also thinking the same what was his reaction bt don,t know GOD AND HE knows hahahaha
Pragati.T thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: luv_kriya

hey did cckmm started???

no yaar, it'll begin 4m tomorow......😊
Pia9 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: dhakarn

yeah, and i would like to see his and AS, JM and PG's reaction to it.............😆 🤣

and on a serious note, what is ur take on the promo of ME? i am worried sick 😭

I think I'm the only one who found bura na mano holi hai funny....the timing was excellent (in my opinion) obviously wt was happening wit P wz wrong but she's enough to handle all of them...and i think wht the CV's are trying to highlight by showing this is good cz it happens in the name of bura na mano holi hai...so guys relax...but definitely K is in deep trouble with babu he might stop drinking all together once he regains conscious 😆

Sun7shine thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Pragati.T

yeah i saw that promo too..........i'm thinking what was his reaction when he was asked to wear that outfit................😲🤣🤣

Me too wondering abt d same... But must say he looked vry cute, infact cutest indian Spider Man..... 😛
Pragati.T thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: Sun7shine

Me too wondering abt d same... But must say he looked vry cute, infact cutest indian Spider Man..... 😛

ROFL  this show is gonna change arhaan's image of a shariiff launda..........first spiderman outfitt......dunno what will b next...........ShockedROFL🤣
Yemi-IF thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Pia9

I think I'm the only one who found bura na mano holi hai funny....the timing was excellent (in my opinion) obviously wt was happening wit P wz wrong but she's enough to handle all of them...and i think wht the CV's are trying to highlight by showing this is good cz it happens in the name of bura na mano holi hai...so guys relax...but definitely K is in deep trouble with babu he might stop drinking all together once he regains conscious 😆

not just you....... i kept replaying the promo and each time I would crack up at that point. 😆........ especially what he does after saying the dialogues 🤢😆

the promo was technically excellent ............ eye-catching, vibrant, full of energy 👍🏼........... as for the contents,,,,,,,,,, have to wait to see the full episode how it plays out........... hope the epi matches the energy of the promo and doesn't end up being a flopper
Edited by yemi3006 - 13 years ago