Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jen2 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
LOL tashu...loved your comment there :D and somebody have said "when a person is so smart s/he thinks others are smart too" so .................!!!I think you know the rest! LOL and do i giggle too much?? :S i didn't know that!! Edited by Jen2 - 13 years ago
SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
From now on I will spend most my time on this forum and our Abhay and Pia AT. cause this forum rocks and they lots of members here.
Jen2 thumbnail
@Tashu - it's all because PLOAC is there now...!!
-CromulentHaze- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Jen2

LOL tashu...loved your comment there :D and somebody have said "when a person is so smart s/he thinks others are smart too" so when somebody tells us that we are stupid that means that person is...................!!!I think you know the rest! LOL and do i giggle too much?? :S i didn't know that!!

thank u!! hopefully he will stop now :P lol ha ha HI5!! so true!! no u don't  and even if u do it's good for u health to laugh SOB would agree!! and do I talk to much :S...
SilverBell thumbnail
Cause other forums that I go too aren't that great. sangini forum, YMGGK forum, Choit Bahu Forum. basicly zeetv forums are kind of boring now.
Originally posted by: Jen2

@Tashu - it's all because PLOAC is there now...!!

I know PCLOAC is now there to give MKKLOAC company!!
well we are glad to have you here nici!!
SilverBell thumbnail
Besides watching zee shows and PKYEK I watch Yeh Ishq Haaye. it's a good show too.
SilverBell thumbnail
Thank You Tashu iam happy to be here. cause iam friends with Mona our theadleader. she is the best theadleader ever.
Jen2 thumbnail
Originally posted by: CT247

thank u!! hopefully he will stop now :P lol ha ha HI5!! so true!! no u don't  and even if u do it's good for u health to laugh SOB would agree!! and do I talk to much :S...

Yea..hopefully!!! HI5 :P i know we need SOB now!!!even SOB can tell him whose being stupid and whose not!!:P no you don't!!!MKKLOAC talks more den us :S