Gunahon Ka Devta

17th march Highlights

PrashT thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Hiieee Everyone.. 😊

Regular Updater wasnt able to update today.  

So, Ill be doing highlights of Todays EpiπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

The Epi starts with Shikha visiting Haveli and has bouquet for Arpi...
Shikha goes to feed Ammaji lunch while Bhootni writes letter on behalf of RV to Arpi and keeps inside bouquet.

Shikha gives it to Arpi and they have a chat and Shikha leaves. Arpi reads the letter and gets tensed. Bhootni consoles her and tears the letter. Arpi goes to Avi to tell everything but Bhootni stops her😑

Avi comes with bouquet  for Arpi and Bhootni tells him tht Arpi crushed the bouquet and tore the letter ( Its shown in pond) she tells tht in passage of time,  Rv and arpi have become closer. Avi gets a bit angry on Bhootni and goes.

He gives his bouquet and asks her did Shikha come and bought something with her- flowers or anything. Arpi lies. Avi gets suspicious.

At Night. They are both on terrace ..Have a lovely conversation😳 very cute one.😊😊

Avi asks her abt her wish ..she tells him to be with you forever. He asks If I go behind someone else then? She tells him Ill become witch and wld b behind with you both πŸ˜†

Bhootni watches them and goes in Avita's room ..She calls RV frm Arpi's mobile twice  ..but dsnt speak😑😑 Rv says wht has happend to Arpi??

No Precap

Thts All Guys....

Thank You..

Edited by prash_t - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lonelyshadow thumbnail
oh no🀒
Bhootni's game plan will finally work.
screw bhootni..!
Now this time she'll be kicked out of the house, hate her!!!😑
jes_jade thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
So this is the game plan of Bhootni.....she is sowing the seeds of suspicion in the heart of Avdesh slowly...😑😑
Wish she doesn't succeed in it !!

But the small romantic scene on terrace was really heavenly....😍😍

Love u AVITA!!!😳

& love u too Prash for doing the highlights!πŸ€—
Edited by jes_jade - 13 years ago
Dreamygal301 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Prashu,πŸ€—

thanks so much for the highlights, that was so thoughtful of you.😊

And this bhootni, already she is getting on my nerves with her games. The thing is, Arpi needs to take some blame as well. She had a good opportunity to spill all when Avi asked her about the flowers!!...So, he will now be watching and get suspicious and when Bhootni finally spills all 'accidentally' he will be furious and feel betrayed...so I think their separation might be on the card, but only for a little while.....

As for Bhootni....😑😑😑😑
Cuty16 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hye prashu,i was thinking of the update only,as no one had did it thanks dear for doing.
Today after long i watched gkd b'coz i had seen d promo just for avita scene.
On terrace dont know u all had marked or not but the sky was quiet unimaginary i mean the stars were just twinkling a lot.anyways today when avi said to arpi if he will go behind someone else then arpi said hum churail banke aapke peeche lag jayenge and bhutni was stairing at her as she wanted to ask that kal hi samajhaya tha churail char ghar chorkar aati hai not in her own house then how can u be churail.
Guess what bhauji dont want competetion as bhauji is bhutni and arpi is poor girl so bhutni plays tricks and win easily. If arpi will be a witch then bhutni will have to put her all strength to win.
Well then what about avi sirf bhutni ne to jina dushwar kar diya and now churail also,avi shanti se arpi ke sath raho nai toh.
Sidda8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for the highlights Prashu! The forum seems so empty today! Especially on my birthday!πŸ˜’ GKD is upsetting nowandays but I have started to watch it again. Rv is probably going to call Arpi again when Avi is in the room, Arpi will say it's no one and when Avi checks, he will see RV's name on the caller id. The many be more suspicious scenes in store and them Avi will ask the million dollar question of what Arpi has to do with RV and why she is hiding her connection from Avi. She might wind up being kicked out or Avi will finally ignore all suspicions and listen to his heart.
Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Good i skipped this episode

Unless it was Arpi's dream
BenNevis thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Hey prashu darlingπŸ˜ƒ
thanks for the wonderful UpdateπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
BJ's playing double game has started. Poor Arpi.No im just pity on her coz of her foolishness. why  isn't she find the difference between the  hand writings? This girl not just naive but also foolish very foolish.This is the reason why  she is shedding buckets.Why did she lie to Avi? Shika brought flowers then how did she think the flowers and letter sent by RV?May be she think RV wrote that letter(still im really irritated by her not finding differnce in hand writings) but the flowers brought by shika na.why did she wont use her brain. She is dumbo. More over she is believing the evil BJ who tortured her and nearly make her left the haweli before . Why should we blame BJ when Arpi herself  giving the chances to her behaving as  puppet. Some times i really hate CV's making the lead as brainless, make me feel like thinking which world we  r living in?.usually  Ppl when face some  problem they used to think a lot rather than nodding head to some one's words.There is heart and soul and conscince that God gave us which will help us to think, decide and lead a good life, to make proper decisions in real life, then why not Arpi cant use her brain.Did she just have body to shed the tears alll the time instead of thinking ?This is the reason i dont like to watch this show now, coz of CV'S.
Arpi never told a lie before to Avi .Now she  making Avi feel that Arpi not honest to him  anymore  as she started telling lies to him .Poor ODB still dont want to say anything but can understand she's not telling the truth.But shame even he isn't trying to find why ? In this matter both r made for each other. one tell lies and the other one dont believe itand even wont try to find the truth.Its really shame showing the wonderful story in such pathetic way.
one should never ever let anyone or tell any thing that should and must be only between wife and husband. The real problem starts when letting someone interfere in one's married life issues. Marriage is a such relation u have some one who can share everything so that  u can sit and discuss and solve ur problems with each other.Now Arpi done the mistake telling  serious issue to some one other than her husband .she letting others to take decisions on behalf of her. So making BJ as her owner of her heart and soul and become a slave of Bootni.She isn't realising that Bootni become master of her life now. Now its a miserable condition she is going to live after.
In real life the  Girls r very brave and full of confidence and they can make best choices and decisions when it comes to their  own life. I think i should c this show as if im in the world of 60's or 70's.Sorry to say this, but we r watching the show in 21st century but i could not digest some one showing a girl(who is educated)who let others masters her life/ rules their life.

chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
hi everyone. i m sorry  my net was down yday evening and i cudnt come to forum.. my net was not connecting fm my cell either so i cudnt inform anyone..πŸ˜•

prash u hv done good job with ur highlights..

no need for full update now..

and abt the episode
i dont know what was happening i cudnt understand anything there.

thanks for covering prash...πŸ‘πŸΌ

talkie14 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Too much happening..AVitha scene was good..A& T have excellent comfort level..Thatz good 2 watch Can't make out where the show is headed to & what is the tearing hurry... Therez always a problem.never a normal episode.. I wan to tell the writers to take a chill pill!!!